Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No price on Phil Brown? Would have thought being a geordie someone would have got odds on him.

Anyone English just got their coaching badge and fancy a job? Zola's got no experience yet the 'ammers are taking a risk on him. Wonder how many British lads they would have gambled on like that.

Anyone find it sad that there are no British managers in the running for the job bar Keegan? (Which will never happen)

Frankly I'm amazed there are any managers (with any reputation) mad enough to go near it.

Although the only British ones I guess would be Allardyce and Curbishly, both I guess ruled out for obvious reasons. B)

Well they aren't in the fucking running then, are they?

:scratchhead:

It's his birthday man, let him crack on.. :wink2:

:D:D:panic:

Keegan in to 12/1... Shirley not

7/1 at Laddy's

:panic:

Maybe, just maybe the bookies have got wind of an imminent takeover with Keegler being reinstated...

... if only B)

Not sure why we'd want him back like. 21 points from 19 games?

:D

Keegan in to 12/1... Shirley not

7/1 at Laddy's

B)

Maybe, just maybe the bookies have got wind of an imminent takeover with Keegler being reinstated...

... if only :D

imagine him coming in and having to motivate the shambles of a squad the previous manager left behind.

"Well I'll just have to make do with Kevin's squad, he didn't bring in much in the summer so we'll have to hang on till January. They seem like a good bunch of lads and I'm sure I can get the most out of them" etc etc.

Phil Brown fuckin hell. Is that how far we've sunk that Moyes/Brown type managers get linked. I would stop watching the toon if a Sunderland fan managed us.

Phil Brown fuckin hell. Is that how far we've sunk that Moyes/Brown type managers get linked. I would stop watching the toon if a Sunderland fan managed us.

Wasn't Allardyce a Mackem?

Played for them.

Allardyce was Wolves as a bairn, Bolton as he got older. I mean like a Lawrie Mac managing Sunderland situation. I wasn't even happy with Montgomery being keeping coach.

Stevie, what do you think to all this foreign manager stuff? Would you rather put your trust in an untested foreign manager or an untested English manager.

What makes Deschamps record any better than someone like Strachan or Moyes? Strachan won the league in the two horse race up there and had fair success in England. Deschamps won French title and then wasnt much good after that??

I just cant see the logic in giving someone an opportunity from overseas when theres British managers with similar records doing the same job.

Stevie, what do you think to all this foreign manager stuff? Would you rather put your trust in an untested foreign manager or an untested English manager.

What makes Deschamps record any better than someone like Strachan or Moyes? Strachan won the league in the two horse race up there and had fair success in England. Deschamps won French title and then wasnt much good after that??

I just cant see the logic in giving someone an opportunity from overseas when theres British managers with similar records doing the same job.

Deschamps got Monaco to the Champions League Final.

Deschamps got Monaco to the Champions League Final.

Aye. If Mourinho never got that lucky decision against Man Utd he more than likely wouldn't have got the Chelsea job. Although that's all relative now.

After that summer didn't Monaco lose a lot of their big players like Giuly, Rothen, or players of that calibre iirc.

Poyet's already got it IMO.

They will leave it for the weekend so everyone who wants to can have a moan and then announce it early next week.

Aye, those moaning arseholes. What they on about, eh?

Has Steve Clarke, the Chelsea coach been mentioned yet?

He's been here before (with Gullit) and must know Wise.

Gone with Zola.

Why would someone leave a Chelsea first team coaching role to take on a West Ham coaching role?

Not saying he hasn't btw. Just a strange move.

Has Steve Clarke, the Chelsea coach been mentioned yet?

He's been here before (with Gullit) and must know Wise.

Gone with Zola.

Why would someone leave a Chelsea first team coaching role to take on a West Ham coaching role?

Not saying he hasn't btw. Just a strange move.

Probably getting vibes off Felipão that suggest he doesn't rate him as a coach, maybe he's had his responsibilities reduced or whatever.