Newcastle United 1-2 Hull City

Tom

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the match on MotD, god I feel sick :lol: No matter how shite weve been in the past this is just the top and makes me feel so ill :D

How embarrassing was that woman? "My whole life has been ruined"

:thumbup:

Aye. Some people should get a grip like.

Watching the match on MotD, god I feel sick :lol: No matter how shite weve been in the past this is just the top and makes me feel so ill :D

Oh aye, its not going to fuck my life up, no ways. But its a hobby, a pastime, well something more than that. Its just something I have a passion for and its fucked me in! But ruin my life, GET A GRIP!

Oh aye, its not going to fuck my life up, no ways. But its a hobby, a pastime, well something more than that. Its just something I have a passion for and its fucked me in! But ruin my life, GET A GRIP!

Not a dig at you by the way. Hadn't even read your previous post.

My thoughts:

50,242 my hairy arse.

The ultimate irony was that the player who did the most in terms of effort to lift the team and the club wouldn't be here if the cunts had got their way on deadline day.

Xisco - nothing player but of course I'm glad he scored.

The ref - usual choice - incompetent or corrupt.

Guthrie - momentarily entertaining but desperately stupid.

Shola - please no, not ever, again, please.

The protests were well meaning but I sensed beneath them a very sad apathy.

So the squad isn't good enough in terms of quality and quantity. Will the person whose task this is take responsibility for it or will he continue to never attend games. Get the poison out of my club now.

By the way, Owen was fucking immense yesterday. We are fucked when he goes.

My MotM then Zog. I thought the two of them, particularly in the second half, pushed on and kept going when most dropped their heads. Owen was all over the place fighting to win the ball.

Also agree on the attendance. The Milburn was 2/3 full at best, the directors box was half empty but I also noticed those that were there were mostly hull supporters. So the corporate sales for NUFc for that game were well fucked.

The linesman at the east stand side was also a waste of space. Wouldnt make any decision until the ref pointed, even for simple throw ins.

We're fucked now, by that point it may well be like necrophilia.

You know what I mean though - no way are we attracting a player of that quality again for a LONG fucking time. And to think there are still eejits that think we'd be better off without him.

Guardian match report....

Before kick-off, all of St James's Park was on the look-out to see if Mike 'Fattyboy' Ashley and Dennis 'Ratface' Wise had decided to front up.

Are those official nicknames now?

Edited by Happy Face

How much money have Ant and Dec got? Must be a fair amount?

Ant and Dec

Jimmy Nail

Sting

they should all dig deep and buy the club, if they dont have enough then they can approach Spuggy from Byker Grove too :thumbup:

Sting has a fair amount but he's a bit ballet.

Agree about Owen, but he now realises he's playing for his career. Zoggy was immnense as well. People will soon realise as we lose the next few games how much of an influence KK was on this ship of fools.

15284745cv8.jpg

w320.png

"Dee a blaa"

:lol:

That's the one bit I can't translate..... what?

It means do one.

Fuck off.

Ok, cheers, I get the "dee a" part but where does "blaa" come from?

Is it its own word like charva or gadgee?