West Ham United 3-1 Newcastle United

Tom

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your midfield is terrible, you don't create any chances. You can have Pele and Maradona up front but with the midfield you guys have, you would lose every single game. What the hell were you doing all summer? You sold Milner and didn't buy a replacement? Sell them all and buy good young players that actually have ball control/vision. I mean, you basically have Butt playing CAM! Geremi can't cross to save his life, I don't know what happened to Duff. Where is Guttierez, he looked good when he was playing. I would be so upset if I was Owen. He comes out every game ready to go, and your midfield gives him like 1 chance a game. Put N'Zogbia in CAM!!!!!!! He's the only creative player on your team!! You might as well try it, he's wasted in LB!

The fans have been saying creative midfield is a priority for over 3 seasons now.

Although amazingly it's probably NOT our biggest weakness after the Wise & Lambrusco transfer master plan. :nufc:

Don't deserve this like, for the amount of chances we've had.

You think you have created a lot of chances? Wow, you must have really low expectations.

I think you should sell Owen and Martins for a lot of money. Use that money to buy some really quality midfielders, and some decent strikers. You don't need world class strikers like you have when you have total crap midfield. Build up from the back. Defence is decent, now make the midfield great, then once you have then, then you can recruit quality strikers to the club. Right now its pretty obvious where you need work, and thats in midfield. Not sure why your management can't see something this obvious.

Don't deserve this like, for the amount of chances we've had.

You think you have created a lot of chances? Wow, you must have really low expectations.

I think you should sell Owen and Martins for a lot of money. Use that money to buy some really quality midfielders, and some decent strikers. You don't need world class strikers like you have when you have total crap midfield. Build up from the back. Defence is decent, now make the midfield great, then once you have then, then you can recruit quality strikers to the club. Right now its pretty obvious where you need work, and thats in midfield. Not sure why your management can't see something this obvious.

You don't pay any attention to what goes on here do you.

The thing is West Ham haven't been good - we have just been fucking shit and unlucky.

Another season written off or worse.

We are 19th in the table, with a threadbare squad at best - never mind injuries, we have no manager - the owner doesn't look like he wants to appoint one & nobody looks like they want to buy us.

Bastard. :nufc:

The thing is West Ham haven't been good - we have just been fucking shit and unlucky.

Another season written off or worse.

We are 19th in the table, with a threadbare squad at best - never mind injuries, we have no manager - the owner doesn't look like he wants to appoint one & nobody looks like they want to buy us.

Bastard. :rolleyes:

And that's just the GOOD points. :nufc:

Bollocks for the majority of the match they have been by far the better team. Christ we can hardly string together 3-4 passes...

Keywords ''Fucking Shit''

And the first goal wasn't lucky?