Free Ticket Mags

Guest Stevie

I wasn't going to the yid game, I wasn't I'm fucked off with them at the minute on and off the park, but I'm not one to turn my nose up at a free ticket. Anyway I KNEW for a fact if I entered that nufc.co.uk competition yesterday I would win, and I have, the bloke at seatexchange reckons there are two sets of tickets, bollocks...we're using the mackems old tricks to get over 25,000.

I wasn't going to the yid game, I wasn't I'm fucked off with them at the minute on and off the park, but I'm not one to turn my nose up at a free ticket. Anyway I KNEW for a fact if I entered that nufc.co.uk competition yesterday I would win, and I have, the bloke at seatexchange reckons there are two sets of tickets, bollocks...we're using the mackems old tricks to get over 25,000.

Some fucker over on Skunkers won too. What are the chances? ;)

I'm not going. Its the first home game Ive ever missed by choice such is my apathy towards the club right now. Plus, Im pissed of with paying for 3 seasons up front and still feel like Ive been done. Maybe I'm kinda shooting myself in the foot by not going, buy ho hum.

I thought the big idea was not to go? Or was that only if tickets had to be paid for? I suppose if they're free then it'll make no difference to Ashley's pocket - BUT NO BUYING STUFF INSIDE THE GROUND ;)

I thought the big idea was not to go? Or was that only if tickets had to be paid for? I suppose if they're free then it'll make no difference to Ashley's pocket - BUT NO BUYING STUFF INSIDE THE GROUND ;)

:nufc: :nufc: :thumbup:

Fuck people who say don't buy a pint. I saw this kid about 5ft8 10st getting abused for getting a beer last home game, no cunt said anything to me. Bullies.

They wouldn't move us when I rang the ticket office.

Absolutley ridiculous for me to be sat in level 7 tonight if the stadium's going to be more than half empty.

What to do right walk from the corner to Level 7 Milburn go down the central stair well, you get to about Level 3, and there's a door which leads you on to the Platinum, its a very very hush hush door but trust me its never manned.