Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

Bombadil

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olivier Bernard is sitting by the phone....

Ashley Cole is sitting on the phone

Dennis Wise is sitting in the phone.

I still laugh whenever I see that avatar (if I say so myself!!) ;)

:yes

Sad as it seems, I'd still say he's a better full-back than Edgar.

What happened to that Zayatte bloke anyway? Did he turn us down, or did Keegan not rate him?

Keegan turned him down, he must of thought Edgar was good enough or he was already planning to walk by then.

Zayatte looked solid against Arsenal on Saturday too.

From SkySports...

Newcastle have confirmed they are looking at bringing their former star Stephen Carr back to the club.

Magpies new interim manager Joe Kinnear has revealed that they are considering making the former Republic of Ireland international an offer to resurrect his St James' Park career.

Former boss Kevin Keegan released Carr at the end of last season after four years at the club.

"We are looking at his position, but a lot will depend on his fitness," Kinnear confirmed.

"We are short at both right and left-back, and it is not fair asking young boys who are really central defenders to play there.

"When that happens they look what they are - central defenders playing as full- backs.

"Stephen Carr is available and he is an experienced full- back, so we will just have to wait and see."

Championship Coventry, as well as German giants Bayern Munich and Bayer Leverkusen, had been linked with Carr in recent weeks.

:lol:

What happened to that Zayatte bloke anyway? Did he turn us down, or did Keegan not rate him?

Keegan turned him down, he must of thought Edgar was good enough or he was already planning to walk by then.

You are a trier, I'll give you that

Did he?

You know this for a fact?

Stop pretending like you know.

Did he?

Of course he turned him down, why do you think he ended up at Hull on loan of all places?

Similar to Bassong, he came in and trained with the club before Keegan saying he'd make a decision on his future, he said he wanted to tell Wise and Jimenez first before saying anymore in the press conference.

From SkySports...

Newcastle have confirmed they are looking at bringing their former star Stephen Carr back to the club.

The bit in bold worries me.

The club have already said it's unlikely to happen, keep up.

Did he?

Of course he turned him down, why do you think he ended up at Hull on loan of all places?

Similar to Bassong, he came in and trained with the club before Keegan saying he'd make a decision on his future, he said he wanted to tell Wise and Jimenez first before saying anymore in the press conference.

What about Keegan maybe wanting to sign him, but he didn't fit into the plans of Wise et al who overruled the manager?

As hypothetical as your "fact".

Did he?

Bullshit.

If anything all of this has proven that Keegan had no say in who the club signed, anything else you tried to sell as fact is laughable and it's bad enough reading the spuds clowns posts without you trying to out do him.

edit: Wolfie will you stop posting me replies before me! (Congrats by the way.)

Edited by sammynb

From SkySports...

Well it's better than 'Newcastle star Stephen Carr'.

Did he?

Bullshit.

If anything all of this has proven that Keegan had no say in who the club signed, anything else you tried to sell as fact is laughable and it's bad enough reading the spuds clowns posts without you trying to out do him.

So players were brought into the club on trial for Keegan to have a look at but he had no say on if he wanted them at the club or not? :lol:

What would be the point in them having a trial then?

From SkySports...

Well it's better than 'Newcastle star Stephen Carr'.

Did he?

Bullshit.

So players were brought into the club on trial for Keegan to have a look at but he had no say on if he wanted them at the club or not? :lol:

Unfortunately I don't think that the club hierarchy were thinking quite as logically as that.

See again you're spinning the same PR bullshit the club churns out.

Players have been trialled by the club but we all know Keegan wasn't the one making the decisions.

Or do you have proof to the contrary?

By the way you typing out more club propaganda doesn't constitute fact.

Did he?

Bullshit.

Unfortunately I don't think that the club hierarchy were thinking quite as logically as that.

Or that Keegan did have a say in players coming and going until Xisco and Nacho were brought in without his say so at the end of the window for whatever reason.

Or that Keegan did have a say in players coming and going until Xisco and Nacho were brought in without his say so at the end of the window for whatever reason.

Baggio, cunt, you're starting to piss me off.

Either put up or shut the fuck up!

Who really knows? It's all conjecture at this point. Though from what we do know it is more likely that Keegan was being undermined all summer rather than just the last couple of days of the transfer window.

See again you're spinning the same PR bullshit the club churns out.

Players have been trialled by the club but we all know Keegan wasn't the one making the decisions.

Or do you have proof to the contrary?

By the way you typing out more club propaganda doesn't constitute fact.

So the club have players in on trial for the manager to look at but he has no say on whether the club signs him or not, that decision is down to the London mafia who were widely reported to not even be in the country at the time so couldn't have seen him train anyway.

You couldn't make it up. :)

Who really knows? It's all conjecture at this point. Though from what we do know it is Keegan is in completeley in the wrong and a useless manager, a serial quitter who wanted to buy Ronaldo, Pele, Lampard and Beckenbauer, and is suing the club for 8 million pounds

Baggio-ed Your Post