Danny B- racist and homophobic

triggy99

The ultimate hypocrisy seeing as you have Stevie in your ranks?
Given I've pulled him up on stuff before I fail to see how I'm a hypocrite.
Pulled up :( for fuck sake pulled up pmsl...aye and been told to pipe down and no mistake.
i really resent siding with stevie on anything but alex comes across as a right charmless cunt. I thought the fish was the king of self important wankyness until alex posted his views in here.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ultimate hypocrisy seeing as you have Stevie in your ranks?
Given I've pulled him up on stuff before I fail to see how I'm a hypocrite.
Pulled up :( for fuck sake pulled up pmsl...aye and been told to pipe down and no mistake.
i really resent siding with stevie on anything but alex comes across as a right charmless cunt. I thought the fish was the king of self important wankyness until alex posted his views in here.

alex just tries to be a cleverdick all the time.

what does pmsl mean aswel? can't believe i don't know this when stevie does when hes like 50

I think the three of you have totally fucking missed the point of Alex's post. And theres a dozen people have pulled Stevie for posting shite, if Im right I believe he was pulled again today so to say we're two faced for calling you Danny would be well, totally fuckin king kong like geeeeezah innnnit!

Guest Stevie
I think the three of you have totally fucking missed the point of Alex's post. And theres a dozen people have pulled Stevie for posting shite, if Im right I believe he was pulled again today so to say we're two faced for calling you Danny would be well, totally fuckin king kong like geeeeezah innnnit!

I must be getting amnesia here but who's pulled me up for talking shite, let alone twelve people? I think I've put three posts up since Tuesday cos I've been away in London.

Shit, those 3 don't like me. I'm absolutely crushed.

i wouldn't say i don't like you lex luther. you try and act like a cleverdick when i really don't think you are as intelligent as you think.

Ok Einstein.

Guest Stevie

I don't dislike you. Sometimes you come across as endearing and amiable, other times so far up your own arse all you can see is the whites of your socks. On the whole though, you care for the toon and are harmless.

I don't dislike you. Sometimes you come across as endearing and amiable, other times so far up your own arse all you can see is the whites of your socks. On the whole though, you care for the toon and are harmless.

I couldn't give a fuck what any of you 3 think of me in all honesty.

Guest Stevie

Fucking hell these should help... always%20ultra%20night.jpg

:( I know you love it to be, but it isn't a strop. You, Triggy and Danny ffs.

Guest Stevie

:( I know you love it to be, but it isn't a strop. You, Triggy and Danny ffs.

eh?

i wouldn't say i don't like you lex luther. you try and act like a cleverdick when i really don't think you are as intelligent as you think.

Ok Einstein.

i knew your response would be something like that. Predictable

Ok Einstein.

i knew your response would be something like that. Predictable

Well I wouldn't want to disappoint you, would I?

The thing about Stevie, is that he rates you when you agree with him and dislikes you when you don't, he flies off the handle and insists on mentioning geography in most of his vulgar insults.

Danny tries to be a wum but is so fucking ordinary at it, it's just boring now. When you pull him up on his inaccuracies he descends into the same old tired "who's the bigger club" non-debate.

Oh and I genuinely have no opinion on triggy.

to be called wanky and self important from a Spurs fan who posts shite incessantly on a Newcastle bored is bloody hilarious.

Guest Stevie
The thing about Stevie, is that he rates you when you agree with him and dislikes you when you don't, he flies off the handle and insists on mentioning geography in most of his vulgar insults.

Danny tries to be a wum but is so fucking ordinary at it, it's just boring now. When you pull him up on his inaccuracies he descends into the same old tired "who's the bigger club" non-debate.

to be called wanky and self important from a Spurs fan who posts shite incessantly on a Newcastle bored is bloody hilarious.

You make me sound like Hitler with your foundationless geography patter.

The thing about you is, you try to promote yourself as some bland articulate intellectual, then you go and spoil it all by spelling board as "bored".

The thing about you is, you try to promote yourself as some bland articulate intellectual, then you go and spoil it all by spelling board as "bored".

Nah, not Hitler. I doubt you have his flair for oratory. :(

The bored thing is obviously some Freudian slip, a subconcious reaction to reference to Danny Zzzzzz

By the by? I don't think I'm intellectual.

The bored thing is obviously some Freudian slip, a subconcious reaction to reference to Danny Zzzzzz

what about bland though? ;)

what about bland though? ;)

by omitting both "articulate" and "bland" I was inferring that I am guilty of both.

:wank:

Guest Stevie

Just as well.

you could have atleast put in a bit of effort into coming up with something about me