Danny B- racist and homophobic

triggy99

question for danny: i thought alot of the spurs fans are black and you have alot of black players so is that not a good reason not to sing **** chants?

For the last time that chant isnt racist!

Give up man, the "chantee" was black so the chant was rascist, end of :lol:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised to see so many on here kicking up such a fuss when they were happy to put the abuse from our lot aimed at Mido down as 'banter'

I was in with the away fans that day, tbh it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Which I washed away with Satay King Prawns and cheeky little Sauvignon Blanc. :lol:

fucking philistine, you should be drinking a Pinot Grigio with SKP, or perhaps a nice Sancerre if you're feeling flush.

Philistine?

armpit. arsehole. calling. hairy

A aged sensamillion is a far better accompaniment for a tasty SKP!

fyp

have to laugh, Baggio points out some blatent hypochrisy and gets jumped on.

Football banter, is football banter. It has always happened and always will. Lets get over ourselves here.

No he didn't. Fans can't be hypocritical. They aren't a homogenous group. I'll spell it out in terms you might understand. If you'd criticised us for that, then you'd be a hypocrite for defending this and vice-versa from any specific person on here. So, while you both think you're being clever, you really aren't.

question for danny: i thought alot of the spurs fans are black and you have alot of black players so is that not a good reason not to sing **** chants?

ok then i will change my question for you:

i thought alot of the spurs fans are g@y, (e.g. you), and you have alot of g@y players, (e.g. jenas), so is that not a good reason not to sing hom0phobic chants?

:lol: very good for you trigger.

i thought alot of the spurs fans are gay, (e.g. you), and you have alot of gay players, (e.g. jenas), so is that not a good reason not to sing homophobic chants?

It takes a lot to come across as thicker than Danny. Well played.

i thought alot of the spurs fans are gay, (e.g. you), and you have alot of gay players, (e.g. jenas), so is that not a good reason not to sing homophobic chants?

It takes a lot to come across as thicker than Danny. Well played.

sorry like lex luther

Oh dear, Alex is on his "intellectual high horse"

Shower us with your pearls of wisdom Alex. LET IT RAIN!

Not really Danny. It was a perfectly obvious point I made. If you think that's 'intellectual', Jesus wept.

You seem a bit confused though, if you aren't trying to play the true old skool football fan on here, you're being snobby as fuck by sneering at Geordies working in London sending money home for their mother's Lambert and Butlers (wasn't that what you said?). Loadsamoney is alive and well.

I divvent want showering in anyone's pearls off here like.

:lol: Alex wont be pleased with that. Far too lowbrow.

Whilst acknowledging and appreciating an expansive, robust and inquisitive intellect, I am currently not out to tender for bearer of said consciousness to spray me with hot jizz.

Any better?

Football banter, is football banter. It has always happened and always will. Lets get over ourselves here.

Absolutely, I wonder if the people moaning about this were the ones abusing Jenas when he first came back with Spurs?

Taxi for rockshots etc.

Absolutely, I wonder if the people moaning about this were the ones abusing Jenas when he first came back with Spurs?

Taxi for rockshots etc.

Oh no, how can you critisise any facete of NUFC? You must be:

A. A mackem

B. A red top journo

C. A WUM

or

D. On the Ashley payroll

You lot are getting as precious as the scouse IMO.

Whilst acknowledging and appreciating an expansive, robust and inquisitive intellect, I am currently not out to tender for bearer of said consciousness to spray me with hot jizz.

Any better?

Fish? Is that you?

Taxi for rockshots etc.

Triggy probably was tbf, you didn't answer my question though I notice.

Taxi for rockshots etc.

What question was that?

Taxi for rockshots etc.

What question was that?

Specifically, who on here is being a hypocrite?

Taxi for rockshots etc.

incorrect alex and there is no need to constantly try and be a cleverdick

Taxi for rockshots etc.

What question was that?

I can't remember who said what which is why I didn't name individuals, the majority of the board thought the 'banter' with Mido was being blown out of proportion yet nearly all of the people in this thread are kicking off over the exact same sort of incident because it involves Spurs, that to me suggests some people are being hypocritical over the whole situation.

Taxi for rockshots etc.

What question was that?

I can't remember who said what which is why I didn't name individuals, the majority of the board thought the 'banter' with Mido was being blown out of proportion yet nearly all of the people in this thread are kicking off over the exact same sort of incident because it involves Spurs, that to me suggests some people are being hypocritical over the whole situation.

Nil points I'm afraid. Must try harder.

I don't even think the majority thought it was banter with Mido but someone who was at the game pointed out he provoked the crowd first, rather than it being the other way around. Not that that makes it ok. I think what people were annoyed at was the way in which it was blown out of proportion by the press, especially given Private Eye had pointed out the resemblance between Mido and Richard Reid several months before iirc without any uproar at all. Hence it was that bit of hypocrisy, pointed out by .com amongst others that annoyed many, myself included, since Newcastle fans calling him a 'shoe bomber' were Islamaphobic and Private Eye was just being jolly funny and rather clever to boot. Fwiw, I thought the chants were embarrassing and a bit pathetic. Just like this song about Campbell.

Pathetic really.

The thread or the abuse? Or both?

To be fair I'd say both really :)

... though the report itself is a bit rich, how can Spurs fans chant homophobic abuse at Sol Cambell when they've got Jenas in their team? :lol:

I'm not racist, I'm friends with a black guy

Ah but have you had sex with a man/women/hermaphrodite?

Both full of shit in their own different ways. Danny's just a poor WUM and Baggio has some absurd axe to grind which makes him spew forth the most embarassing nonsense.

Football banter, my arse. If it was our lot abusing one of your players like that you'd want the riot police called on us "Geordie knuckledraggers."