Danny B- racist and homophobic

triggy99

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give over man :lol:

FACT.

I just did a quick check and one account of Judas' death has him hanging himself. No mention of a tree either.

Well you will have to take our word that it is not.

No one knows how Judas died because it happened 2000 years ago.

The bible talks of him "hanging" the assumption that it was from a tree is a fair one.

I find it incredible that someone who gets paid tens of thousands of pounds a week can get all precious because he was called names for 90 minutes. I find even more incredible that other people get even more precious in defence of the overpaid athlete's precious feelings.

FACT.

I just did a quick check and one account of Judas' death has him hanging himself. No mention of a tree either.

The bible talks of him "hanging" the assumption that it was from a tree is a fair one.

But wouldn't Spurs having racist songs about Adebayor imply that the Campbell songs are also racist?

FACT.

But wouldn't Spurs having racist songs about Adebayor imply that the Campbell songs are also racist?

DO they though? or is it only rascist because they sing a derogatory song to a black bloke ??

I think it important to distinguish between Xenophobia and r@cism at this juncture.

Actually no I dont. Who cares.

Its terrace banter. It is part of the game, always has been always will be.

''His Dad washes elephants and his mother is a whore''

Aye I know the song, but the first bit is a fact (I believe) and the second is just bile, a'la "Alan Shearer's illegitimate" that the mackems sang. Nee different, not racial, just bile.

Edited by Toonpack

Will you stop looking for racist things that aren't even there man? It muddies the waters of any debate. Danny B reckons his dad did wash elephants. If that's true, how the fuck is that racist?

And how is calling his mother a whore? It's potentially canny offensive, aye.

I find it incredible that someone who gets paid tens of thousands of pounds a week can get all precious because he was called names for 90 minutes. I find even more incredible that other people get even more precious in defence of the overpaid athlete's precious feelings.

I couldnt give a toss about Sol Cambells feelings, I think he comes across as a prat for letting them get to him. I would have no problems whatsoever with 90 minutes of booing or whatever. I think that songs about lynching blacks and aids are over the line

Will you stop looking for racist things that aren't even there man? It muddies the waters of any debate. Danny B reckons his dad did wash elephants. If that's true, how the fuck is that racist?

Tom's a rascist, he subconciously believes black people wash elephants and marry whore's, therefore because the song was sung, he recognises his feelings and identifies it as rascism, when it's not but he is.

I know what I mean

I couldnt give a toss about Sol Cambells feelings, I think he comes across as a prat for letting them get to him. I would have no problems whatsoever with 90 minutes of booing or whatever. I think that songs about lynching blacks and aids are over the line

Same with me.

I very much doubt his dad washes Elephants, it's obviously highlighting the fact he's from Togo.

+ I never said it was racist to call his mother a whore - I was just putting the song in.

you really need to get over the lynching thing.

the song relates to his personal problems not about him being lynched. That is a massive jump and an unfair one in my opinion.

I know it isnt a nice song but people are reading too much into it.

I very much doubt his dad washes Elephants, it's obviously highlighting the fact he's from Togo.

+ I never said it was racist to call his mother a whore - I was just putting the song in.

It's even worse given his Dad's dead tbh. Which probably has more to do with the sad bastards singing it. Re: the 2nd bit, why even mention it then?

the song relates to his personal problems not about him being lynched. That is a massive jump and an unfair one in my opinion.

Sining a song about a black bloke hanging from a tree is a massive jump to lynching is it? Aye, righto. And associating it with one passage in the Bible isn't? Keep backtracking though.

It's even worse given his Dad's dead tbh. Which probably has more to do with the sad bastards singing it. Re: the 2nd bit, why even mention it then?

Washing Elephants in heaven eh?

It's just the end of the line in the song.

Damned If I do, Damned If I don't.

I think it important to distinguish between Xenophobia and r@cism at this juncture.

get the monkey off the pitch- acceptable banter yes or no

If your watching a game in the Congo and an errant chimp runs (bounds?) on and is interfereing with play, then yes it's acceptable. Otherwise no

Lynching and black people. Ho ho....

Washing Elephants in heaven eh?

It's just the end of the line in the song.

Damned If I do, Damned If I don't.

Tbh Tom, if you'd only mentioned the parts of the song you thought were racist the confusion wouldn't have arisen.

If your watching a game in the Congo and an errant chimp runs (bounds?) on and is interfereing with play, then yes it's acceptable. Otherwise no

:lol:

Happens more than you might think. :lol: