Danny B- racist and homophobic

triggy99

If you compare the close to the mark songs we have, compared to West Hams

"I would rather be a P than a J"

and Chelseas beautifully crafted hissing.

I think we are looking at the wrong set of fans dont you?

Well not really - there aren't any West Ham or Chelsea fans on here defending that kind of chant.

The Spuds chant was not that kind of chant.

It was specifically aimed at an individual (and crafted to "get at" that individual)

exactly. Toms still struggling with the concept of net spend and average attendance tbh.

It doesnt surprise me he is struggling with this.

Possibly because you twist statistics to match your arguement.

Regarding Attendance : You regard % of ground filled as a more important factor in determining a good attendance. This is retarded and it's really not how it works.

Net Spend : I understand Net Spent and I couldn't care less about it about 75% of your income from player sales came from 2 players - you have spent £70m on building a first 11 and it isn't working very well is it?

Racist Chanting : Whether targeted at an Individual or a group I think the concept remains the same and it has no place in football in my opinion.

Which ones Danny_B?

I would agree IF I thought the Campbell chant was rascist, but it wasn't (in my opinion)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sold players and replaced them poorly spending a fortune in the process.

£70m should be enough for anybody - regardless or net spend and we both know this.

£70m should be enough for anybody - regardless or net spend and we both know this.

I don't think you could make it any clearer Tom. :lol:

No we didnt. We have upgraded our midfield (which was needed) but decimated our attack.

If you sell 80 million worth of players and buy 70 million why would you think that the team should improve?

You need to get your head round that concept.

Edited by Danny B

All I know is that we are one of the most multi cultural set of fans there is.

We dont have a problem with racism unlike other London teams (Spammers and Chelsea).

If you are going to pick apart every football chant I am sure you will find lots of slightly unsavoury things, its the nature of the beast.

Honestly, I really cant stand the sterilised direction in which football is heading.

Over analysing every kick in every game every word spoken by a manager and every chant by the fans.

Overkill.

Classic straw man argument tbf.

Racism isn't acceptable. Nor is the banning of it (along with homophobia) anything to do with the "sterilisation", as you put it, of football.

The removal of terracing, SKY showing games whenever they feel like it, overpricing and a detachment from the team of players you watch are. Cutting out the Jim Davidson humour isn't.

No we didnt. We have upgraded our midfield (which was needed) but decimated our attack.

If you sell 80 million worth of players and buy 70 million why would you think that the team should improve?

You are defending you actions by referencing your net spend.

At the end of the day the blame lies with Tottenham, don't sell a player if you can't replace them.

If your midfield is so strong, then why can't they help the £30m + strike force score?

At the end of the day the blame lies with Tottenham, don't sell a player if you can't replace them.

If your midfield is so strong, then why can't they help the £30m + strike force score?

Players take time to bed in Tom.

Players take time to bed in Tom.

how long does bent need to bed in like?

I think it important to distinguish between Xenophobia and r@cism at this juncture.

Actually no I dont. Who cares.

Its terrace banter. It is part of the game, always has been always will be.

get the monkey off the pitch- acceptable banter yes or no

If your watching a game in the Congo and an errant chimp runs (bounds?) on and is interfereing with play, then yes it's acceptable. Otherwise no

:lol:

sol sol wherever you may be......not long now till lunacy...and we wont give a fuck when youre hanging from a tree....you judas cunt with HIV.

That is not racist at all. Sit like a dog, you silly cunt.

Edited by Attain

Dwight Yorke wherever you may be

Jordans a slag and your bairn cant see

he's small and fat, and he's got HIV,

We are the famous Toon Army!!!

Thats pretty fucking disgraceful like.

:lol:

Jesus christ Tom, stop hoying the stones - the windows can't take it man....

Jesus christ Tom, stop hoying the stones - the windows can't take it man....

There is a clear difference between ''us'' selling players and Tottenham and you know it...

Over the years, we sold Ferdinand, Asprilla & Woodgate without bringing in a decent replacement. Hell you could even argue that we sold Milner with no-one lined up in his place...

Not really a clear difference, no...

Guest Stevie
The ultimate hypocrisy seeing as you have Stevie in your ranks?

Given I've pulled him up on stuff before I fail to see how I'm a hypocrite.

Pulled up :( for fuck sake pulled up pmsl...aye and been told to pipe down and no mistake.