Danny B- racist and homophobic

triggy99

you really need to get over the lynching thing.

the song relates to his personal problems not about him being lynched. That is a massive jump and an unfair one in my opinion.

I know it isnt a nice song but people are reading too much into it.

It doesnt really matter how you justify it, it comes across as a song about lynching. Sorry if you feel youre being hard done by

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you really need to get over the lynching thing.

the song relates to his personal problems not about him being lynched. That is a massive jump and an unfair one in my opinion.

I know it isnt a nice song but people are reading too much into it.

It doesnt really matter how you justify it, it comes across as a song about lynching. Sorry if you feel youre being hard done by

Danny's just getting a bit 'precious' about his song tbf. :lol:

''His Dad washes elephants and his mother is a whore''

Will you stop looking for racist things that aren't even there man? It muddies the waters of any debate. Danny B reckons his dad did wash elephants. If that's true, how the fuck is that racist?

And how is calling his mother a whore? It's potentially canny offensive, aye.

I very much doubt his dad washes Elephants, it's obviously highlighting the fact he's from Togo.

+ I never said it was racist to call his mother a whore - I was just putting the song in.

Elephants are self cleaning (ok they might need a wax every now and again) and his mother did it for free (allegedly), it's all lies, lies I tell you. :lol:

Will you stop looking for racist things that aren't even there man? It muddies the waters of any debate. Danny B reckons his dad did wash elephants. If that's true, how the fuck is that racist?

I very much doubt his dad washes Elephants, it's obviously highlighting the fact he's from Togo.

+ I never said it was racist to call his mother a whore - I was just putting the song in.

Elephants are self cleaning (ok they might need a wax every now and again) and his mother did it for free (allegedly), it's all lies, lies I tell you. :lol:

I've got a wallet made out of an elephant's foreskin, it's fucking brilliant!! Give it a rub and it turns into a suitcase

Elephants are self cleaning (ok they might need a wax every now and again) and his mother did it for free (allegedly), it's all lies, lies I tell you. :)

I've got a wallet made out of an elephant's foreskin, it's fucking brilliant!! Give it a rub and it turns into a suitcase

:lol:

All I know is that we are one of the most multi cultural set of fans there is.

We dont have a problem with racism unlike other London teams (Spammers and Chelsea).

If you are going to pick apart every football chant I am sure you will find lots of slightly unsavoury things, its the nature of the beast.

Honestly, I really cant stand the sterilised direction in which football is heading.

Over analysing every kick in every game every word spoken by a manager and every chant by the fans.

Overkill.

All I know is that we are one of the most multi cultural set of fans there is.

We dont have a problem with racism unlike other London teams (Spammers and Chelsea).

If you are going to pick apart every football chant I am sure you will find lots of slightly unsavoury things, its the nature of the beast.

Honestly, I really cant stand the sterilised direction in which football is heading.

Over analysing every kick in every game every word spoken by a manager and every chant by the fans.

Overkill.

Im not racist Ive got black mates.

Its pc gone mad

The ultimate hypocrisy seeing as you have Stevie in your ranks?

Given I've pulled him up on stuff before I fail to see how I'm a hypocrite.

The ultimate hypocrisy seeing as you have Stevie in your ranks?

Given I've pulled him up on stuff before I fail to see how I'm a hypocrite.

Thats OK then.

I can definitely see why it is seen as racist and there's no way it's down to how Judas died but I assumed a different meaning to both of you. I thought it was referring to suicide as it followed the lunacy line. Either way I will burn in hell for laughing at it originally :lol:

If you compare the close to the mark songs we have, compared to West Hams

"I would rather be a P than a J"

and Chelseas beautifully crafted hissing.

I think we are looking at the wrong set of fans dont you?

Well not really - there aren't any West Ham or Chelsea fans on here defending that kind of chant.

That's fucking shocking as well tbh. This thread was started about a BBC article from the other day though so it was fairly topical.

Well not really - there aren't any West Ham or Chelsea fans on here defending that kind of chant.

The Spuds chant was not that kind of chant.

It was specifically aimed at an individual (and crafted to "get at" that individual)

It was specifically aimed at an individual (and crafted to "get at" that individual)

exactly. Toms still struggling with the concept of net spend and average attendance tbh.

It doesnt surprise me he is struggling with this.

exactly. Toms still struggling with the concept of net spend and average attendance tbh.

Possibly because you twist statistics to match your arguement.

Regarding Attendance : You regard % of ground filled as a more important factor in determining a good attendance. This is retarded and it's really not how it works.

Net Spend : I understand Net Spent and I couldn't care less about it about 75% of your income from player sales came from 2 players - you have spent £70m on building a first 11 and it isn't working very well is it?

Racist Chanting : Whether targeted at an Individual or a group I think the concept remains the same and it has no place in football in my opinion.

Which ones Danny_B?

Possibly because you twist statistics to match your arguement.

Regarding Attendance : You regard % of ground filled as a more important factor in determining a good attendance. This is retarded and it's really not how it works.

Net Spend : I understand Net Spent and I couldn't care less about it about 75% of your income from player sales came from 2 players - you have spent £70m on building a first 11 and it isn't working very well is it?

Racist Chanting : Whether targeted at an Individual or a group I think the concept remains the same and it has no place in football in my opinion.

Which ones Danny_B?

I was refering to average attendance not % filled.

Net spend: Still struggling with the concept of selling two of our best players and our complete strike force arent you.

the chants arent r@cist. The Adebayor could be construed as Xenophobic but even then at a stretch.