What really grinds your bones.

Toonpack

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'kna what really grinds my gears? When their is a power cut and your stranded at benton metro station for 3 fucking hours because 'there will be a train here to take you to the coast shortly'. Then an announcement over the tannoy 'There is no trains currently running, as theyve all gone backto the depot - Make your own way home'. Aye, nice one Nexus - you couldve told me that 2 fucking hours ago instead of making me wait in the bastard rain. Fuckin Cunts.

Rant Ower.

Y'kna what really grinds my gears? When their is a power cut and your stranded at benton metro station for 3 fucking hours because 'there will be a train here to take you to the coast shortly'. Then an announcement over the tannoy 'There is no trains currently running, as theyve all gone backto the depot - Make your own way home'. Aye, nice one Nexus - you couldve told me that 2 fucking hours ago instead of making me wait in the bastard rain. Fuckin Cunts.

Rant Ower.

45213[/snapback]

Last night? I was stuck on a Metro for over 2 hours this morning. Thank God there were no charvers on board though (being before midday).

Rant Ower.

45213[/snapback]

Last night? I was stuck on a Metro for over 2 hours this morning. Thank God there were no charvers on board though (being before midday).

45220[/snapback]

'Luckily' the Metro went off at my stop this morning (Benton) so I was able to get the bus. All told it still took 1 3/4 hours from leaving my front door to get to work. It normally takes about 25 minutes.

On the metro this morning with the kids and these charvas came and sat next to us and started f'ing and blinding!

45162[/snapback]

Vote for Leazes - you'll be allowed to pull out your Colt 45 and waste them for that and get the Freedom of Newcastle :razz:;):icon_lol:

There was three of them sitting at the front of the number 1 bus yesterday effing & blinding. The one who was effing & blinding was a young lass sitting there with a baby in her arms while the two charver lads looked on. The bus driver eventually told her to watch her language then she apologised and shut up. She must have been a charver wannabe...! Poor bairn is gonna grow up just like her too. :razz:

Mind you, some lady told me off for swearing when walking down Northumberland Street with me mates. On the same day, an old lady told me off for kicking a bottle top which was already on the floor :razz:

Im a reet raggamuffin like

Rob's old enough to stick up for Moses.

Leazes, am I right in saying that you feel that governing by fear is the only way?

45211[/snapback]

You are mistaken mate. I have never mentioned "govern". I am talking about criminals, and lawbreakers being punished in accordance with the crime they commit, in some cases taught a lesson, and for the arseholes, keep them out of harms way where they cannot inflict more misery and infringe on the wishes of the vast majority of people who are considerate, and law abiding and have the right to live their life, and so have as such retained this right, without such other twats ruining it for them.

Is this wrong then ?

On the metro this morning with the kids and these charvas came and sat next to us and started f'ing and blinding!

45162[/snapback]

Vote for Leazes - you'll be allowed to pull out your Colt 45 and waste them for that and get the Freedom of Newcastle :razz:;):icon_lol:

45249[/snapback]

Still avoiding the question I see ....... as well as the problem ... love and understanding to murderers and rapists, spawned by your failed generation ..

do you agree with Hoare being free or not ... [do you care]

.... as per the topic, what is your opinion on these kids on the metro ... [do you care]

Such childish jibes instead ..... I bet you were a CND sympathiser too ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Rant Ower.

45213[/snapback]

You should have gone for a bus after an hour, tbqh.

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

What is your opinion on these kids on the metro ... [do you care]

45287[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more that they're disgusting little shits but people bithching about 'the youth of today' is older than time

Children Today are tyrants.  They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers.

- Socrates, c.420 B.C.

Rant Ower.

45213[/snapback]

You should have gone for a bus after an hour, tbqh.

45300[/snapback]

Divnt kna me way around Benton, plus there was need power for street lights so i was doubly knackerd, as the bus stops wouldnt be illuminated. tbpqfh, like.

The only thing that has the equal of evil are those that allow them to do so.

Take note sandal wearers.

45317[/snapback]

med_4.jpg

unjustified intolerance

45335[/snapback]

especially when worn with white socks.

The only thing that has the equal of evil are those that allow them to do so.

Take note sandal wearers.

45317[/snapback]

Aye, that Jesus bloke was a right c*nt.

Its disguisting man, and its the snorting they do before they actually spit!.

Another thing is when they are sitting on the metro with their feet up making themselves at home when there is a sign right infront of them that says PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR FEET ON THE SEATS!.

Took the bairn to see GOAL, and there were a bunch of charvers hoying pop-corn around then one of them lit up a fcuking cigarette up!.

45186[/snapback]

One of reasons I rare go to the cinema is due the fact the other people who go are so inconsiderate. That and there's always a few wankers pissing themselves laughing at an advert that's been shown on telly about 3 million times.

45202[/snapback]

Inconsiderate???!!!

Consider the fucking glare off your heed!

45207[/snapback]

:razz:

One of the reasons i rarely go to the pictures now is because theres no chance of a pocket rocket off wor lass in the back row due to all the shithouses trying to make pirate copys with their cameras. ;)

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Its disguisting man, and its the snorting they do before they actually spit!.

Another thing is when they are sitting on the metro with their feet up making themselves at home when there is a sign right infront of them that says PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR FEET ON THE SEATS!.

Took the bairn to see GOAL, and there were a bunch of charvers hoying pop-corn around then one of them lit up a fcuking cigarette up!.

45186[/snapback]

One of reasons I rare go to the cinema is due the fact the other people who go are so inconsiderate. That and there's always a few wankers pissing themselves laughing at an advert that's been shown on telly about 3 million times.

45202[/snapback]

Inconsiderate???!!!

Consider the fucking glare off your heed!

45207[/snapback]

:razz:

One of the reasons i rarely go to the pictures now is because theres no chance of a pocket rocket off wor lass in the back row due to all the shithouses trying to make pirate copys with their cameras. :icon_lol:

45426[/snapback]

Of the film or you and your lass?

;)

On a slightly related note I was delighted to see a fair number of students getting collared for not having tickets at West Jesmond Metro the other night.

45206[/snapback]

On a slightly related note to this slightly related note, I was on a bus when a girl who had clearly never used public transport before university got on - the concept of a ticket that let you use the bus ALL DAY mystified her.

Presumably the new mini bought by father was having it's MOT....

On a slightly related note I was delighted to see a fair number of students getting collared for not having tickets at West Jesmond Metro the other night.

45206[/snapback]

On a slightly related note to this slightly related note, I was on a bus when a girl who had clearly never used public transport before university got on - the concept of a ticket that let you use the bus ALL DAY mystified her.

Presumably the new mini bought by father was having it's MOT....

45437[/snapback]

Of the people getting collared, one of them was a lass with a Louis Vuitton hand-bag. 'nuff said