What is the difference between a Mackem and a Geordie

Douggy B

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a real question which could have solicited some pretty funny answers if you lot had a brain cell or a sense of humour between you.

I dont know if it nerves relating to tomorrow but you lot are a shambles.

you used the word shambles and didn't refer to gomes in anyway shape or form

that can't be right

There was a few people on here not just Danny saying Gomes was a quality keeper the other week <_<

It was a real question which could have solicited some pretty funny answers if you lot had a brain cell or a sense of humour between you.

that can't be right

There was a few people on here not just Danny saying Gomes was a quality keeper the other week <_<

He slipped. I am not sure how that reflects on his ability as a keeper.

that can't be right

Making a bit of a habit of it eh? It;s a tendency all the top keepers have eh Schmeichel, Given, Seaman...all serial slippers.

that can't be right

Making a bit of a habit of it eh? It;s a tendency all the top keepers have eh Schmeichel, Given, Seaman...all serial slippers.

The pitch was an alotment. It was a mistake but it happens. You seem to be overlooking the wonderful save he scooped off the line.

I find it strange how Geordies and Mackems are just the same but Arsenal and Spurs are the ones who actually come from the same area of the same city.

They are both the same almost all boring cunts to a man, middle class, private school educated, and know someone called Giles.

Its not a joke, I just really can't tell the difference.

The accent sounds the same to me, you all seem to look the same, dress the same etc. However most on here talk like they are from a different planet.

What would you say is the major difference between a Mackem and a Geordie?

whats the difference between a cockney bastard and a french bastard

Its not a joke, I just really can't tell the difference.

The accent sounds the same to me, you all seem to look the same, dress the same etc. However most on here talk like they are from a different planet.

What would you say is the major difference between a Mackem and a Geordie?

whats the difference between a yid bastard and a french bastard

Well they both have big noses that's for certain.

I find it strange how Geordies and Mackems are just the same but Arsenal and Spurs are the ones who actually come from the same area of the same city.

They are both the same almost all boring c*nts to a man, middle class, private school educated, and know someone called Giles.

No comparison, we take the mick when we go to their place, they all turn up wearing white tshirts trying to blend into the crowd.

Arsenal fans dont have a clue that football existed before the prem (like a few on here) and are generally called Tarquin or Floella.

Their fan representative is an american woman who wears a pink cowboy hat and they have a "singing section" which is probably the most contrived new fan thing there is.

They are both the same almost all boring c*nts to a man, middle class, private school educated, and know someone called Giles.

No comparison, we take the mick when we go to their place, they all turn up wearing white tshirts trying to blend into the crowd.

Arsenal fans dont have a clue that football existed before the prem (like a few on here) and are generally called Tarquin or Floella.

Their fan representative is an american woman who wears a pink cowboy hat and they have a "singing section" which is probably the most contrived new fan thing there is.

That argument is all well and good, but when you consider Tottenham had an average gate bigger than Arsenal TWICE, in the 22 years before the Premiership, it begs the question....did your fans know it existed?

That argument is all well and good, but when you consider Tottenham had an average gate bigger than Arsenal TWICE, in the 22 years before the Premiership, it begs the question....did your fans know it existed?

Not important,what is important is those fans are still represent a good chunk of the Spurs support rather than the jonny come latelys who need to be told when and where they can stand and sing.

Not important,what is important is those fans are still represent a good chunk of the Spurs support rather than the jonny come latelys who need to be told when and where they can stand and sing.

Stating that your support is better than Arsenal's is hardly something to be proud of.

That's like telling your boss that you are doing a good job because you are more productive than the dyslexic work experience boy!!

I put you in the same basket as them sadly. To be fair even though you're a total mug, I think you're approaching what I would say is a proper fan, the values you stand for are the same I stand for, but you are in the minority at your club, I am in the majority at mine, and you would love it if Tottenham were more like Newcastle in that respect even if you deny it on here you know it's 100% true. I mean 50% of Arsenal's match going support is WOMEN, and it's the same at Spurs, less than 10% here.

I put you in the same basket as them sadly. To be fair even though you're a total mug, I think you're approaching what I would say is a proper fan, the values you stand for are the same I stand for, but you are in the minority at your club, I am in the majority at mine, and you would love it if Tottenham were more like Newcastle in that respect even if you deny it on here you know it's 100% true. I mean 50% of Arsenal's match going support is WOMEN, and it's the same at Spurs, less than 10% here.

Honestly Stevie, I dont know where you get that impression from, maybe its where the camera pans at the lane but the Park Lane end of the ground is 99.9% men and the east stand is probably similar.

They say:

Mak (hence mackem)

We say:

Make

They say:

Bowook

We say:

Book

They say:

Tak

We say:

Take

They say:

Hweeze

We say:

Who's

They say:

Keynor

We say:

Twat

:D

they say broon

we say brown

they say toon

we say town

they say divvint

we say dont

they say Wa

we say ours

we say Keane

they say .....errr .... <_< errr! whats he`s name again???

See!! totaly different.

Amsterdam see Rotterdam, for New York see Philadelphia, for Melbourne see Adelaide, for Milan see Bergamo, for Cardiff see Newport, for Newcastle see Sunderland. Mackems reading this will spit venom at their monitor, but they will also know deep inside it's 100% true.

Are you serious? Out of all the places in the world and you come up with that one? Bergamo is a fantastic place, way better than Milan in my humble opinion.

Amsterdam see Rotterdam, for New York see Philadelphia, for Melbourne see Adelaide, for Milan see Bergamo, for Cardiff see Newport, for Newcastle see Sunderland. Mackems reading this will spit venom at their monitor, but they will also know deep inside it's 100% true.

Are you serious? Out of all the places in the world and you come up with that one? Bergamo is a fantastic place, way better than Milan in my humble opinion.

New York's bitter shit equivalent is Newark btw Stevie. Philadelphia is like 2.5 hours away. You probably won't have heard of it and you definitely don't want to go there - crime capital of the USA.