Barton not being banned by the FA

Inglez

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its pathetic, were going to have clubs doing this all the time now

Why? What benefit is it to them. The game is past now you cant change the result. All they are doing is reporting an incident.

Its unbelievable that Barton is saying stuff like thisd a week after claiming he wanted to be a role model.

I think he revels in the attention his behaviour brings. He loves being the centre of attention.

" He loves being the centre of attention " Bit like you me thinks

To be honest he has cottoned on to a particular part of anatomy that could be called a defining feature.

"could be" .what more can ye say

He probably deserves the benefit of the doubt TBF.

Don't forget, with the referee and their assistants around and all the television cameras, you know you cannot raise your hands these days, and at no stage have I done that.

article-0-02587C08000005DC-181_468x319.jpg

:D

I cant stop thinkin "HONK!" when I look at this

You're probably the only one, most of the country think ''Grievous bodily harm''.

That would have pissed me off no end and I think this is the main reason why he missed that sitter a bit later, still not focused on the game....seething. I would have still been scheming how I was going to knack Barton.

Well done Barton I say.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

It's good to see the FA using a bit of sense for once as whilst he did 'raise his hand' it was certainly non aggressive as far as I could see. But he must realise that he is going to be provoked alot from now on and he's gotta ignore it and not retaliate.

Still in Barton's case he is still a scapegoat and risks harsher punishment than other players because a referee will probably act with his heart rather than his head.

“It’s a nonsense. Who do you think scored Newcastle’s two goals on Monday night? It was a black lad (Obafemi Martins) and Joey celebrated with him. Are those the actions of someone who would get caught up in something like this?”

“I think Martin O’Neill is peeved because his two England midfielders were made to look very ordinary by Joey on Monday night.”

“It’s a nonsense. Who do you think scored Newcastle’s two goals on Monday night? It was a black lad (Obafemi Martins) and Joey celebrated with him. Are those the actions of someone who would get caught up in something like this?”

It would have been better to say nothing than come out with that old shite.

Might as well have just said "Joey loves coons" and had done with it :D

Christ, McKay is a fucking turd.

Yeah I know why but it's annoying when people can be so blinkered about other players and as soon as Barton sneezes the knives come out.

Plus I believe the accusation of racism to be purely speculation.

I think the original 6 match ban shouldn't have come in anyway - maybe while he was at city but Newcastle shouldn't have suffered.

He's knackered because of his brother (or was it cousin? doesn't matter anyway) and because he'd fought with non-white people as well as white. That makes him 1 step up from the KKK, whether it's in anyway true or not.

He has to be cleaner than clean, but I suspect they'll get him one way or another in the end (whether he genuinely does do something again or not).