Newcastle United 2-2 Wigan Athletic

MattM4

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not totally sure what the permutations are n Jk's head, but Owen and Zoggy should be starting. Absolute madness taking Guti off and leaving Ameoba on. Bassong essentially much less trouble than Grasshopper. We didn't buy even one decent central midfielder in the summer and we're paying for it now.

What a complete crock of shit!

Charlie made a real difference, should of been on at half time

Dont know why JFK took jonas off instead of shola? I know that it it worked in the sence that shola hit the shot for owen to follow up but still...

Beye shouldnt of put it out for a corner but given should of called for it!

Im really fucked off now...

A totally frustrating day at the office

Last week I was thinking it should be obvious to warn your centre-halfs that they're up against a notorious cheat and to be careful - suitably avoided going by their actions.

This week I would have though that they might mention a centre-half that's decent from corners and to make sure he is marked - suitably avoided.

A word also for the fucking fairy on the line who couldn't stop it.

Didn't deserve to win - just like last week, pass after pass going astray against a shit team.

I've also decided Guttierez IS the new Cordone.

Shola has had his bi-annual good spell and is now the Shola we all know again.

Enrique was terrible.

Funny how the owner seems to have missed the key to a football team isn't the structure or the finances to a large extent or even the players - its having a MANAGER who has the slightest fucking clue what he is doing - thanks once again you fat cockney cunt.

Relegation is a possibilty.

We might just be saved by three teams shitter than us but at the minute it's doubtful, were shit.

In previous years there was always that hope. There aren't 3 teams worse than us at the moment though :lol:

Worst caretaker appointment since Ian Huntley.

I had a premonition last night about Titus scoring but dismissed it as too ridiculous to be worth putting money on :lol:

Well at least he spared us scoring with an overhead from the edge of the box.

Harder to criticise when he scores what should have been the winner, but is there ANYONE out there that still rates Martins?

Depressing to think that with 11 on the pitch they would have walked that.

Yes?

if we didn't give away stupid fucking goals Martins scoring would get us points

he's a striker who is scoring... what more do you want... and he apparently put a great ball through for owen to miss from point blank range

Keep up the anti-Owen stuff Ant, you'll miss him when he's gone.

Well its there for all to see...

We have a clueless manager in JFK

and

We are shit

I was pleased with bassong who looked decent, but can the enrique brigade now officially admit that they were wrong? The boy is shit shit shit absolute fuckin gash.

When charlie came on he made a huge impact, more so than owen who missed a complete sitter and was unlucky with his header and still got a goal. I think its time for a real sit down and back to basics. How to pass a ball, how to make good runs, first touch, composer, anticipation and so on.

Week in week out i see lesser sides passing the ball round really well yet we just cant seem to pass it round simply?

Given didnt have to do much

Beye played well but shouldnt of given corner away

Enrique...WANK

(N'zogbia) Was a real threat and certainly staked a claim to be in the side

Colo done alright but was murdered for pace against camara at times

Bassong looked composed and solid

Duff was busy but poor

Jonas was wasteful but looked like he could of made something happen, defended far too much

(Owen) Dissapointing even though he scored, he should of buried his 1st chance, unlucky with head, poached his goal but overall was quiet when came on

Butt was typically poor slow and wasteful

Barton injured early and missed his passing and drive

(Guthrie) Busy but wasteful a times, seems slow on the ball too

Martins up until his goal was poor, terrible 1st touch and quiet...great goal though

Shola slow inaffective but got a good shot in which provided owen his goal

JFK now reall has to look at what shola and duff are going to bring to the team because i think it was evident that charlie should be bombing down our left,and we should always have owen the poacher in the side.

Chelsea game the team HAS to look like...

Given

Beye Coloccini Taylor Bassong

Jonas Barton Guthrie N'zogbia

Owen Martins

Bench: Harper, Enrique, Cacapa, Duff, Strola, Geremi, Butt

Dont think JFK will go with that team tho, he'l stick with enrique and duff down left and butt in middle!

Agree or disagree?

Spurs and Blackburn are currently two of the teams below us

i doubt spurs and no doubt Blackburn will be staying there long..

Wigan should be a more likely candidate to be relegated than either of those two, and Hull, and Stoke and Fulham

3 teams we haven't managed to get a result against

and apart from Stoke who we haven't played yet, all those teams mentioned above have managed to draw or beat us so far this season

and the two most liekly to climb outta the zone are the only two below us

were in quite a bit of shit...

Our survival might hinge on Owen staying. :lol:

Harder to criticise when he scores what should have been the winner, but is there ANYONE out there that still rates Martins?

Depressing to think that with 11 on the pitch they would have walked that.

Yes?

if we didn't give away stupid fucking goals Martins scoring would get us points

he's a striker who is scoring... what more do you want... and he apparently put a great ball through for owen to miss from point blank range

Martins beat 2 men out on the left and put it through to Owen about 7 yards out to the left of goal, instead of using his left foot he hit it wide with his right.

Shocking miss, not as bad as last weeks miss against Fulham but it was still awful.