What do you work as?

Guest Stevie

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unluckily i have plenty of family in the west end, but i dont visit them incase i get filled in by another randomer anyway :lol:. Where do you work?

My sister was going out with a lad from the West End and he stabbed someone in her living room. He was a man of few words.

I'm a legal monkey in the city centre mate-work and live in town.

I do know his name mate and I suspect you probably would too if I said it. Don't know if he's still knocking about like as the lad he stabbed was a Moss Side OG and he still seemed to have a bee in his bonnet about it after 3 weeks in hospital, bless him.

Still working at Marks & Spencers, but could do with another part time job as I can't get full time hours at Marksies.

My stepmother reckons it's because you've got the brains of a demented gnat and keep putting stuff in the wrong place you thick cunt!

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger. :lol:

You still haven't told me which department your stepmother works on, and what's she's called. Twat!

Food hall I think.

That's a good start, now how about telling me what she's called so I can let her know what a twat you are.

:D

Where's that pic you used to have in your profile you little nerd? I'll show her it, then tell her to come and introduce herself.

Still working at Marks & Spencers, but could do with another part time job as I can't get full time hours at Marksies.

My stepmother reckons it's because you've got the brains of a demented gnat and keep putting stuff in the wrong place you thick cunt!

You still haven't told me which department your stepmother works on, and what's she's called. Twat!

Food hall I think.

That's a good start, now how about telling me what she's called so I can let her know what a twat you are.

:)

Where's that pic you used to have in your profile you little nerd? I'll show her it, then tell her to come and introduce herself.

Wacky in some sort of death wish with this craic like. :D

Food hall I think.

;)

Deleted that photo after everyone kept on having it on there profile.

Don't be cruel.

Magma do you know what autistic means?

Food hall I think.

;)

Deleted that photo after everyone kept on having it on there profile.

:yes

I'll tell her to look out for you, do you still look like that photo?