• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 seconds worth of googling

http://www.soccerbible.com/news/football-b...l-26-09-08.aspx

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prodinfo.as...ROFILE=Heritage

Fuck your pink plastic nike slippers at £200 a pair

If you can score a goal like this with a good old fashioned pair of £60 black leather umbros you dont need them :birthday:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Kid Dynamite

That fucking idiot Kinnear cost us the game today. We were cruising at half time with the only doubt being how many Owen would score. Then because of one injury he moves three players out of position and what had looked as solid defence as I've seen from us for a long time, suddenly looked the mess we usually expect and Beye and Jonas looked lost.

If he'd just brought Viduka on and dropped Owen back we would have been comfortable.

Since the first couple of games when he looked like he actually knew how to make substitutions he has been fucking clueless.

That fucking idiot Kinnear cost us the game today. We were cruising at half time with the only doubt being how many Owen would score. Then because of one injury he moves three players out of position and what had looked as solid defence as I've seen from us for a long time, suddenly looked the mess we usually expect and Beye and Jonas looked lost.

If he'd just brought Viduka on and dropped Owen back we would have been comfortable.

Since the first couple of games when he looked like he actually knew how to make substitutions he has been fucking clueless.

Spot on, exactly what I thought at the time while scratching my head trying to work out what the fuck he had done.

Three times we've lost a 2-1 lead to a late goal, six points lost. If we do see the expected January exodus then those lost points may relegate us.

We were class first half and should have maybe had three.

Guthrie not coming back on really messed up our shape, when he brought Taylor on I was still wondering who he took off.

We really needed another midfielder on as opposed to a defender as playing 5-3-2 looked to be inviting Stoke to attack.

I fucking knew the second goal from Stoke was coming, I put £5 on 2-1 @ 7/1 and I just knew around 85 minutes that they were getting something. :birthday:

It's depressing when you just expect them to get another and you want to hold on but you can't, same happened with Wigan and Man City.

Nice and loud today and we deserved not to have thrown it away.

Feels like a loss.

I finally found the list of subs and he didn't have a midfield player there which I find incredible. Even then when Taylor came on I assumed he'd put Collocini in midfield - christ even Cacapa would have been a better idea than fucking up Beye and Jonas' game.

Llambias: "Joe has done well since he came in".

Yes if your plan was to appoint a clueless cunt who will takes us down.

Good craic with the stewards the'day like.

They seem to have got the British weightlifting team in to apply pressure to people to sit down in the corner. Strange after not seeing a single steward all season in the corner.

The next person I hear who says Kinnear is doing a good job is gonna get a fuckin Ivan Drago first round right.

"What we av we faakin weww oowwwwwwd"

fucl off

'

The worst thing about it all for me was the inevitability of it all. Talk about encouraging pressure in the second half. And Stoke are fucking gash btw. Which makes it even worse.

The worst thing about it all for me was the inevitability of it all. Talk about encouraging pressure in the second half. And Stoke are fucking gash btw. Which makes it even worse.

One hundred percent spot on, no one has ever been more spot on on this board. I even said everything said above when it was 2-0 just before their goal. We were encouraging pressure, and am sorry like there's no way the Kekyll and Hyde performance had nothing to with JFK. You can imagine him at half "don't froow awwie this faakin lead you caants, faakin sit in fowah twenee minutes and see what faakin weww faakin appens". Pathetic.

One hundred percent spot on, no one has ever been more spot on on this board. I even said everything said above when it was 2-0 just before their goal. We were encouraging pressure, and am sorry like there's no way the Kekyll and Hyde performance had nothing to with JFK. You can imagine him at half "don't froow awwie this faakin lead you caants, faakin sit in fowah twenee minutes and see what faakin weww faakin appens". Pathetic.

Saw Ritchie (Scottish Mag) after the game in the pub and he made a couple of very good points imo. He said the team talk should have been the easiest thing in the world. It should have been a case of 'Keep doing what you're doing' basically. Also, he pointed out that the substitution fucked things up because he could have just put Collocini or Cacapa in central midfield and it would have meant only one change. The way Kinnear did meant that 3 positions changed and 3 people were playing out of position - i.e. Taylor, Beye and Jonas. This should be fairly elementary stuff as well and you really have to wonder what the fuck Kinnear thought he was playing at. The result was that the three players in question had poor 2nd halves and the balance of the team was ruined.

Regarding the incident. I haven't seen it again but I thought it was a foul at the time as I didn't think it was shoulder to shoulder. I might be wrong like. But in any case we got exactly what we deserved in the second half for those 'tactics'.