Newcastle Utd vs Stoke City

MattM4

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so classically Newcastle United that I could've written it myself. This club is a goddamn soap opera and it makes me sick.

Kinnear wants his head looked at for all of his subs, he had a point about the free kick never being a foul but all the same the way we played in the second half we deserved this result.

Thanks for selling Faye. We really needed the 2 million. Really.

Thanks for bringing on Cacapa for no good reason.

Thanks for taking off Martins again for the unfit Viduka who had maybe 4 touches on the ball at most.

Thanks for a home point against the likes of footballing giants Stoke City.

Thanks for forcing out our club legend and serving up this SHIT every week.

Thanks for destroying our football club.

It's the fans fault obviously

This is so classically Newcastle United that I could've written it myself. This club is a goddamn soap opera and it makes me sick.

Kinnear wants his head looked at for all of his subs, he had a point about the free kick never being a foul but all the same the way we played in the second half we deserved this result.

Thanks for selling Faye. We really needed the 2 million. Really.

Thanks for bringing on Cacapa for no good reason.

Thanks for taking off Martins again for the unfit Viduka who had maybe 4 touches on the ball at most.

Thanks for a home point against the likes of footballing giants Stoke City.

Thanks for forcing out our club legend and serving up this SHIT every week.

Thanks for destroying our football club.

It's the fans fault obviously

Aye our fault for having unrealistic expectations. Like the unrealistic expectation that we don't get fucking relegated.

I'm sick of feeling like shit every Saturday. :birthday:

Surely it would have made sense to disrupt as few positions as possible. Guthrie injured, so put Colo in CM and Taylor at CB.

Not Guthrie injured so Taylor at RB, Beye to RM, Jonas to CM.

I'm sick of feeling like shit every Saturday. :birthday:

Surely it would have made sense to disrupt as few positions as possible. Guthrie injured, so put Colo in CM and Taylor at CB.

Not Guthrie injured so Taylor at RB, Beye to RM, Jonas to CM.

Beggars belief, the fucker is clueless. No doubt he'll have plenty of spoonfed bullshit for us in the next week though

Probably totally irrational but I fucking hate Taylor and his incessant pointing and I reckon he completely disrupted the back 4 when he came on. Shame that header that Martins missed from 4 yards (and then pretended he hurt himself) didn't fall to Owen too. Horrendous miss just before they scored.

I hate to be such a pessimist, but I just cannot see us staying up.

I think we will stay up but only because there will be 3 teams that perform even worse than us, but we will be in the mix that's for sure.

I think we will stay up but only because there will be 3 teams that perform even worse than us, but we will be in the mix that's for sure.

We'll be a different team come january - a much worse one - we'll need to rack up as many points as possible before then to stay up - I think WBA'll go down for sure, but I think sunderland will stay up if they get Curbs or Allardyce in, and if blackburn get rid of ince they'll stay up as well.

The whole bottom 3 at the new year will go down just doesn't apply this year

Edited by JonGoodwyn

I just don't see it. We keep saying "this is a must win game"...then fail to win. Even the likes of Blackburn must lick their lips when they see NUFC on the fixture list.

We're dropping too many points at home to stay up. We can't beat any fucker there, it's embarrassing. That lot were absolutely shite and we just handed a point to them in the second half.

This season is fucking shit, I dread home games. And for the first time I think we really might go down.

Depressing stuff at home as ususal!

In complete control at 2-0 and half time with Stoke clearly clueless when the throw in isn't happening, second half we were as shite as against Wigan and barely hung on to a draw!

In fact if it weren't for Stoke's strange decision over the throw ins we might have lost but for some reason they weren't packing the box and blocking the keeper out as much as normal and Delap was looping them in slowly rather than that fast, flat delivery that nobody can defend.

In all the recent years ive always said we wouldn't go down as there are always some truly abysmal teams there to save you and it just needs the players we have to get into gear and we pull away in time. This year my worry is that the club is in a mess and so come the end of January who knows what will have happened to us, and with such a strange league this season we're in the most trouble we've been.

We should still comfortably move away from the bottom, but if January goes badly and we can't beat shite teams at home, then we'll have problems.