Bowyer to be fit for Mackems

Jusoda Kid

Could do with him back to carck a few skulls so lets hope he makes it.

Bowyer may be fit for derby match

Losing Bowyer would be a huge blow to Newcastle

Newcastle's injured midfielder Lee Bowyer could be fit for Sunday's match against local rivals Sunderland.

Bowyer, 28, hurt his knee and limped out of Saturday's defeat at Wigan before half-time but it appears as though he will make a quick recovery.

Boss Graeme Souness told the club's website: "It's not as bad as we feared.

"There's no great swelling on the knee, which is a good sign, so we are hoping it's not too serious. Let's see how it goes in the next few days."

The news is a major boost for Newcastle, who still have Albert Luque, Nolberto Solano, Kieron Dyer, Titus Bramble and Celestine Babayaro unavailable.

But Turkish international Emre returned as a substitute at Wigan after being out since August.

It would be good to have his competitveness in midfield for the derby as their tactic will be to try and kick us about and dominate in the middle.

I also want Clarkie to play soem part as it may be his last ever chance to play in a derby against the mackems and i think he'd come up with something on the day.

Don't worry, there are five days left to deplete the squad...

46886[/snapback]

You do wonder who will get injured in the short time till we play them, but theres bound to be somebody!

If we can get onto the pitch with Emre and Owen fit i'll be pretty happy as they just do not have players anything like those two and they could be the difference if the rest of the team match the mackems workrate, commitment and lets be honest, fouling!

It would be good to have his competitveness in midfield for the derby as their tactic will be to try and kick us about and dominate in the middle.

I also want Clarkie to play soem part as it may be his last ever chance to play in a derby against the mackems and i think he'd come up with something on the day.

46884[/snapback]

if he scored a goal he may shows us that t shirt again

46884[/snapback]

if he scored a goal he may shows us that t shirt again

46889[/snapback]

Not knowing who will be fit/playing for the derby at their place i really want Clarkie and Big Al to have a big say in us winning this one as it may be their last chance, certainly last chance at St. James' Park and Big Al still owes them for the penalty miss they cream themselves over to this day!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

We could be well fucked without Nobby.

Our midfield has been pathetic pretty much since he left in the first place due to the lack of width as we have been unable to provide any decent amuunition for the strikers.

Emre will help in that he is actually creative but we will still be far too narrow.

Some of you people are unbelievable, one minute you all hate Bowyer and now you are hoping he's fit. Maybe you realiased against Wigan that he is good and we should keep him.

47292[/snapback]

So, you know for a fact that the people praising Bowyer in this thread are the ones who previously hated him? Or are you saying everyone hated him, but now everyone likes him? Or are you just talking shite?

Some of you people are unbelievable, one minute you all hate Bowyer and now you are hoping he's fit. Maybe you realiased against Wigan that he is good and we should keep him.

47292[/snapback]

I don't rate him. Couldn't give a shit if he's injured. There are far more important players to us who are out injured, and they're are the ones I'm worried about.

However, if we've only got 12 fit players, and one of them is Faye, I'd be happy to see Bowyer playing instead of him.

Justified?

47292[/snapback]

So, you know for a fact that the people praising Bowyer in this thread are the ones who previously hated him? Or are you saying everyone hated him, but now everyone likes him? Or are you just talking shite?

47571[/snapback]

Multiple choice questions Alex, I'll have a crack.... it's answer C isn't it?

47292[/snapback]

47571[/snapback]

No I'm just saying most people dislike him but he showed some real quality against Wigan, nearly scored and got injured giving his all. And as for your pic mate. No comment needed. :crylaughin::oB):razz::blush::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

47292[/snapback]

47571[/snapback]

No I'm just saying most people dislike him but he showed some real quality against Wigan, nearly scored and got injured giving his all. And as for your pic mate. No comment needed. :crylaughin::oB):razz::blush::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

47709[/snapback]

So, you were talking shite then.

47292[/snapback]

47571[/snapback]

No I'm just saying most people dislike him but he showed some real quality against Wigan, nearly scored and got injured giving his all. And as for your pic mate. No comment needed. :nufc::(:o:o:o:icon_lol::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc:

47709[/snapback]

So, you were talking shite then.

47869[/snapback]

"Giving his all" isnt enough. He isnt good enough. He was better against Wigan but he should have scored, he didnt. He still leaves bloody great gaps he is incapable of filling.

His 'performance' against Fulham was the most unprofessional since Mirandihna kicked Dave Beasant up the arse against Wimbledon in 1988.

Needs selling. There are enough racists on Tyneside without keeping another.

"Giving his all" isnt enough. He isnt good enough. He was better against Wigan but he should have scored, he didnt. He still leaves bloody great gaps he is incapable of filling.

His 'performance' against Fulham was the most unprofessional since Mirandihna kicked Dave Beasant up the arse against Wimbledon in 1988.

48116[/snapback]

Whats the obsession with deciding everyones a racist all of a sudden? every thread Im wandering into has you saying "Aye but he's racist scum" or accusing other members of it. Lets see the evidence you have that Bowyers racist and I'll listen, an argument in McDonalds 6 years ago isnt proof.

Personally, I think that LB is one of the few players this season to be showing his commitment.

48116[/snapback]

Whats the obsession with deciding everyones a racist all of a sudden? every thread Im wandering into has you saying "Aye but he's racist scum" or accusing other members of it. Lets see the evidence you have that Bowyers racist and I'll listen, an argument in McDonalds 6 years ago isnt proof.

Personally, I think that LB is one of the few players this season to be showing his commitment.

48204[/snapback]

You of all people should know peasepud. The re-emergence of racists like Lee Bowyer and HTL arent good for NUFC. Never will be.

Have you seen the comments from McDonalds? Not being served by a 'Paki' isnt enough.

Emma...his girlfriend cant have his kids cos' 'my mum says you have something in you' something was asian blood and there may have been a throwback

Leeds?

It doesnt take the wit of Soloman does it?

HTL? We all know he is a racist.

Do we need that? When we have 'Kick racism out of football'?

Probably not.

Lee Bowyers performance aghainst Fulham was the worst from any player in black and white since Peter Cartwright. He isnt good enough to ride out his racist background

Apparently it's looking good for the little trumpet player to make his second debut for us on Sunday.

47012[/snapback]

Can you see him playing a full game thou? He might be 90/100% fit but he still hasn't had any match practice in a good while. Personally I'd play him in the last 20/25 minutes if anything but knowing Souness he'll put him in there right from the go and take him off near the end of the game. I'm sure he knows better than me but judging on how he's handled Dyer & Emre in the past coming back from injuries believe it or not I do doubt his man management skills...!

You of all people should know peasepud. The re-emergence of racists like Lee Bowyer and HTL arent good for NUFC. Never will be.

Have you seen the comments from McDonalds? Not being served by a 'Paki' isnt enough.

Emma...his girlfriend cant have his kids cos' 'my mum says you have something in you' something was asian blood and there may have been a throwback

Leeds?

Probably not.

Lee Bowyers performance aghainst Fulham was the worst from any player in black and white since Peter Cartwright. He isnt good enough to ride out his racist background

48206[/snapback]

Yeah I had problems on Newcastle-Online with comments made by HTL and these were well publicised however theres nothing I've seen since then to corrobarate the statments you are making and until theres signs of anyone breaking the board rules then Im happy with things. Like I've pointed out before there was once a thread years ago which ran to many pages entitled "Peasepuds a racist" which brew from the single misuse of the word coloured.

If you have documented proof that someone on this board is racist towards other board members then Im happy to see it otherwise personally Id prefer it if you didnt ruin every thread there is with these things.

Leeds?

Probably not.

48206[/snapback]

Yeah I had problems on Newcastle-Online with comments made by HTL and these were well publicised however theres nothing I've seen since then to corrobarate the statments you are making and until theres signs of anyone breaking the board rules then Im happy with things. Like I've pointed out before there was once a thread years ago which ran to many pages entitled "Peasepuds a racist" which brew from the single misuse of the word coloured.

If you have documented proof that someone on this board is racist towards other board members then Im happy to see it otherwise personally Id prefer it if you didnt ruin every thread there is with these things.

48215[/snapback]

So people are only racists at certain times? Nonsense peasepud. Whether on this board or another board racism is racism. That person is thus a racist.

Does NUFC need that?

Does it need the likes of Lee Bowyer?

Whether they are castigated for it rather than punished by law for it is immaterial. We know it and thus we need to ensure they are reminded that it isnt something that can be tolerated.

Its a one strike offence I am afraid. Go to SJP. Stand next a copper and shout something racist at Shola tomorrow. See if you get let back in.

TO use your analogy, you assume they would let you into Goodison, anfield etc. they wouldnt. Ever.

Leeds?

Probably not.

48206[/snapback]

48215[/snapback]

So people are only racists at certain times? Nonsense peasepud. Whether on this board or another board racism is racism. That person is thus a racist.

Does NUFC need that?

Does it need the likes of Lee Bowyer?

Whether they are castigated for it rather than punished by law for it is immaterial. We know it and thus we need to ensure they are reminded that it isnt something that can be tolerated.

Its a one strike offence I am afraid. Go to SJP. Stand next a copper and shout something racist at Shola tomorrow. See if you get let back in.

TO use your analogy, you assume they would let you into Goodison, anfield etc. they wouldnt. Ever.

48220[/snapback]

Do you have documented proof that Bowyer is racist (and no, a copy of the Sun isnt classed as evidence) as for HTL, Leazes or anyone else can you prove they are? even better than that, can you actually prove they are the same person as was on the old board? I cant.