Toon Vs Liverpool

Venom

:unsure:

cheer up , mike told us (after the transfer window closed) that he is prepared to subsidise us to the tune of 20 million pounds per season .

considering we have a net spend close to zero , and after JFK's latest comments

“It depends on what I can sell,” Kinnear, pictured below, added. “The money I get in would contribute to what I can pay out.

we should have a fair few quid to play with this winter .................................. :icon_lol:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Attain has got to be the dumbest poster on this board. Not to lash out or anything but you come across thicker than mince sometimes.

I am sorry if you are prepared to laugh at a scoreline of 5 fkn 1, but I am not. It is shocking and unlike you I am thinking ahead. This is not only a loss but a catalyst for further losses, demoralised team.

And Attain has got to be the dumbest poster on this board. Not to lash out or anything but you come across thicker than mince sometimes.

I am sorry if you are prepared to laugh at a scoreline of 5 fkn 1, but I am not. It is shocking and unlike you I am thinking ahead. This is not only a loss but a catalyst for further losses, demoralised team.

What else is there to do but laugh? Did you just watch the same game as me? It could have been 10!

If you have any sense you'll write this game off because we were never going to get anything out of it and start looking ahead to our next league game which is a winnable one at home to West Ham.

What else is there to do but laugh? Did you just watch the same game as me? It could have been 10!

If you have any sense you'll write this game off because we were never going to get anything out of it and start looking ahead to our next league game which is a winnable one at home to West Ham.

I do agree there. what else can you do but laugh

Exactly, it's for this sort of situation that gallows humour is designed.

Just need to forget about today and hope we have a few more players available for our next match.

I can cope with losing to a better team but it would be nice not to suffer watching a team that doesn't give a fuck, with an owner that wants to shaft us twice as much as Liverpool just has.

I'm not looking forward to the second half of the season.

:unsure:

We got a point from Chelsea (A) and Man. U (A).

Write the game off before it starts, feck off. If people adopted your philosophy the so called 'untouchables' will all be around 90points a season.

AND DO YOU FKN don't understand, the 5-1 probably means we are too demoralised to turn up against West Ham either.

No wonder the team do not seem to be interested.

Edited by Attain

A bit off-topic but fuck it.

I've been thinking over the last week or so and especially today about how I feel about football and NUFC at the moment. With today's news from Ashley I see at best years of mediocrity and struggle and I've come to the conclusion that I won't be unhappy if we go down.

A couple of my mates were talking to some Leicester fans when we played West Ham who were enjoying going to different places (though only wanted to go once) and I can now see where they were coming from. Paying £48 to go to Stamford bridge just doesn't appeal to me any more and trips to home games costing at least £100 are even less palatable considering the anticipated dross.