Joeyy Hurry Up And Get Fit!

Looiz

I think that ever sincee barton picked up the injury that hes recovering from we have been missingg a bit off bitee and strength in the midfieldd..

gutthers donee a great job in his place but ill be glad when we get him back :(

:)

I think it's Butt that needs to go, not Guthrie.

yee good shout.

hes getting on a bit.. i live in plymouth and luke summerfield plays better than he does in the centre :L

and if youve ever seen him play ! :L

Barton always becomes a much better player when hes injured :( People were talking about him like he was Zidane last time he was out and he was going to give us the creative play we needed when he was fit. Hes just a younger Butt, we get more out of Guthrie atm

I wouldnt class Barton as a playmaker. Compared to every other centre midfielder at newcastle he is.

Makes me wonder why zog doesnt get a few games at centre mid, Surely in the 2nd half running at a tired defence he wouldnt be that bad

Barton can pass, play a ball and tackle.

Not that great a tackler imo. Gets stuck in but is a bit reckless. Like Scholes but not as bad. And the other two are the same thing aren't they?

Barton can pass, play a ball and tackle.

Not that great a tackler imo. Gets stuck in but is a bit reckless. Like Scholes but not as bad. And the other two are the same thing aren't they?

See Scott Parker/Barry Ferguson :(

Speaking of Scott Parker. £10mil and £100kpw :( wtf!!! Hes not even in the England squad! Hughes is going around paying triple the worth of players that teams dont want any more! Can he swing by us some time?

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Speaking of Scott Parker. £10mil and £100kpw :( wtf!!! Hes not even in the England squad! Hughes is going around paying triple the worth of players that teams dont want any more! Can he swing by us some time?

The radio were quoting West Ham this morning saying Parker's not for sale. Which probably means it will go through in the next day, or so.

And if it does................sell-on clause meaning NUFC get a few more sheckles ?????

Guest stormrider

Wasn't Joey Barton the ultimate example of being a spineless unworthy excuse of a cunt just a couple of months ago?

I'm sorry but the fickleness of some fans really surprises me!

Wasn't Joey Barton the ultimate example of being a spineless unworthy excuse of a cunt just a couple of months ago?

Unless the people who were saying that are now saying different they aren't being fickle. Surprises me how often I have to point that out :(

Guest stormrider

Unless the people who were saying that are now saying different they aren't being fickle. Surprises me how often I have to point that out :(

I don't deny that many fans stick to their words no matter what (e.g. I still believe that Dyer and Bellamy were great... XD) but some seem to change their mind on the basis of some "brilliant pass" or scoring from a penalty spot!

I don't deny that many fans stick to their words no matter what (e.g. I still believe that Dyer and Bellamy were great... XD) but some seem to change their mind on the basis of some "brilliant pass" or scoring from a penalty spot!

Like who?

Half the people on here :(

Who in this thread re: Barton I meant dickwad. Obviously football fans are fickle :)

Edited by alex

we do need him like we need all our best players fit and he is one of them would be in the side no question when fit

btw, not fickle never said he shouldn't be playing for us or anyone

we do need him like we need all our best players fit and he is one of them would be in the side no question when fit

You ARE fickle.

In love.

You ARE fickle.

In love.

:(