Newcastle United v Hull

peasepud

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How cold was it. Ower the moon when they scored. I was gonna have to go to the pub for extra time if it came down to it.

Anyway, we weren't as shit as is being made out. We were pretty shit like, but we had more than enough opportunities to be way ahead. Butt hit the Bar, Xisco blasted over from yards out, Owen clean through hit it at the keeper, then he headed over.

Did they have a clearcut chance apart from the goal?

That's Hull and us this season though, won't be much comfort if we finish in the bottom 3 and they are sitting comfortably mid-table.

I predict it'll be vice-versa

How cold was it. Ower the moon when they scored. I was gonna have to go to the pub for extra time if it came down to it.

Anyway, we weren't as shit as is being made out. We were pretty shit like, but we had more than enough opportunities to be way ahead. Butt hit the Bar, Xisco blasted over from yards out, Owen clean through hit it at the keeper, then he headed over.

That's Hull and us this season though, won't be much comfort if we finish in the bottom 3 and they are sitting comfortably mid-table.

I go with that. :devil:

I go with that. :devil:

What happened to 7th?

Hull in the bottom 3?

:devil: hadaway man. Hes about as creative as butt and as slow to boot. Hes best at getting caught in posession or playing 70 yard passes to no-one. I mentioned this last week, whenever one of our players in injured, Viduka for example, thats suddenly the reason we are doing so shit and they will transform the team when they get fit. Theres a reason Bolton bid £2mil for him and its not cos he transforms the energy and creativity in our midfield

Your opinion, i personally rate him highly, gives us drive and is a sublime passer of the ball at times. I've rated him since he's been here and have never changed that opinion so the point about injured players isnt relevant.

Comparing him to Butt suggests you cant spot a good player to me. Again just my opinion.

Hull in the bottom 3?

7 points from theire last 12 games. They'd need another 24 to guarantee safety with that kind of form.

Hull in the bottom 3?

7 points from theire last 12 games. They'd need another 24 to guarantee safety with that kind of form.

That wasn't the question though.