I can't see JK being here after the summer.

Park Life

So who do you propose will be?

Wise?

We'll get a top line coach in the summer and it is clear if we put the hysteria aside that there are still many attractive things

about managing in the PL. I refuse to believe they aren't looking for a top line manager.

then you are gullible and possibly naieve. jfk is cheap, and mike likes cheap.

Yeah, yeah I've heard all that stuff, but it doesn't make sense. JK is playing to an audience (us, the players, transfer targets), he's not upto

it and they know that.

Wise?

We'll get a top line coach in the summer and it is clear if we put the hysteria aside that there are still many attractive things

about managing in the PL. I refuse to believe they aren't looking for a top line manager.

time to wake up and smell the (own brand instant) coffee mate.

we're being led by a clueless fuck

kinnear will very likely accompany us on our trip down the leagues. <_<

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Wise?

time to wake up and smell the (own brand instant) coffee mate.

we're being by a clueless fuck

kinnear will very likely accompany us on our trip down the leagues. <_<

That view defies logic I'm afraid.

The only reason to own a football club is to own a PL one. <_<

So how to explain the madness of fat mike's reign?

Got in over his head, bad appointments, the finance markets going against him, dealing with debt from the previous regime. Easy.

But I don't believe for a moment he's an idiot.

So how to explain the madness of fat mike's reign?

Got in over his head, bad appointments, the finance markets going against him, dealing with debt from the previous regime. Easy.

But I don't believe for a moment he's an idiot.

The evidence is to the contrary tbh.

He isnt an Idiot he`s a businessman, who has made himself a lot of money. He spent £200m + on buying the club and paying debts and I`m sure he had intentions of spending some, not crazy amounts, of money on the squad but the economic downturn his hit him hard, I`m not sympathetic towards his situation as a lot of his decisions have been flawed regarding NUFC, ie Wise/Lambastard, not backing KK etc

The reality of the situation is I dont think he has the money to put in, say the £10m JFK is banging on about is all that is available then I kind of believe it, although prices for players are sky high thanks to the likes of City and Spurs, we have got to be realistic with who we expect to get in without selling.

Would you sell Given for say £8m if that would be spent on a creative midfielder bearing in mind Harper is a very good keeper

I would definately be punting Zog about for £7-8m to any takers as his heart is clearly not in it and spend it on a couple of full backs, not world beaters but solid pro`s

It`s times like this you need a wheeler dealer with some with some savvy in the market, regretably we have wise who has fuck all experience and JFK who is a bit of a fuckwitt

Be lucky to get half that for N'Zogbia imo. If we got offered around £3-4m he'd be sold as well.

I'd think we should take that. He clearly doesn't have his heart in it any longer. It's a profit as well.

Wise?

Can you think of any top line managers who would work under Wise? FFS i don't think any Top Shop manager would work under that little shite.

Wise?

Can you think of any top line managers who would work under Wise? FFS i don't think any Top Shop manager would work under that little shite.

He will come. <_<

Money talks. Lots of managers want to manage in the EPL and moreso a big club, ffs Sunderland aparantly had endless applications from Europe. If the money was shit though nobody would want to come to join Ashley's circus. To summarise, the best we can hope for is to avoid relegation and then get reamered from some foreign mercenary. Or look forward to another year of looking at Kinnear's greasy hair.

He isnt an Idiot he`s a businessman, who has made himself a lot of money. He spent £200m + on buying the club and paying debts and I`m sure he had intentions of spending some, not crazy amounts, of money on the squad but the economic downturn his hit him hard, I`m not sympathetic towards his situation as a lot of his decisions have been flawed regarding NUFC, ie Wise/Lambastard, not backing KK etc

The reality of the situation is I dont think he has the money to put in, say the £10m JFK is banging on about is all that is available then I kind of believe it, although prices for players are sky high thanks to the likes of City and Spurs, we have got to be realistic with who we expect to get in without selling.

Would you sell Given for say £8m if that would be spent on a creative midfielder bearing in mind Harper is a very good keeper

I would definately be punting Zog about for £7-8m to any takers as his heart is clearly not in it and spend it on a couple of full backs, not world beaters but solid pro`s

It`s times like this you need a wheeler dealer with some with some savvy in the market, regretably we have wise who has fuck all experience and JFK who is a bit of a fuckwitt

Hit.Nail.Head