Landry N'Guemo

Guest stormrider

Guest stormrider
Nancy midfielder Landry N'Guemo is happy to be linked with a move to the Premier League and hopes to earn the chance to play in England.

Reports have claimed that Fulham, Hull City and Newcastle United have all been following the Cameroon international's progress this season.

N'Guemo's compatriot Stephane M'Bia has been the subject of a bid from Newcastle, having previously attracted interest from Everton.

The 23-year-old is pleased to see the likes of Rennes' M'Bia wanted by big clubs and hopes he can also secure a major move.

Praying

"I know I am linked to Premier League clubs," N'Guemo told skysports.com. "I am fine with that.

"I have to work hard and play more games to be in the first team for the Nancy coach.

"I would love to play in England, who doesn't love the Premier League? I am praying to get there one day."

N'Guemo also believes it is important for Cameroon to be represented at leading clubs to boost the national team's prospects of qualifying for the 2010 World Cup.

He added: "I am proud to see Cameroonians linked to big clubs - that means we are doing well.

"Look at Emana and Eto'o - they are fantastic in La Liga, and M'Bia is always in the news with big clubs.

"We need to do everything to qualify for the World Cup and prove to the world that Cameroon is a great team."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_4818464,00.html

Tbf, if we are linked to players that the top teams are looking at we stand no chance. In fact, those mentioned could out-bid us at the moment.

Then again, it will be bollocks anyway.

Ah fuck it, everytime I reply to a post on here I just end up feeling pissed off.

How the fuck the club didnt have a list of players from day one of the window opening, They have been barking on for so long about players they have identified but I cant help think that was thrown away when MA seen costs involved and we are now scouring agents asking to be told about out of contract players or loan options.

He certainly would be the first player ever to make it that wasn't tracked by the top clubs.

No he wouldn't but given our track record of signing foreign players, in fact just any player, then I think the correct thing to do is write him off even before i've seen him play.

His name's an anagram of "Laundry Gnome". What's not to like?

<_<

And the following:

Laundrymen Go

Granny Module

Dangler Yum No

Plus hundereds more I cba cutting and pasting from here

"Lard Money Gun" and "Randy Glum One" are particularly worrying. Are we buying an overweight, cash-grabbing, weapon-toting, sex-mad manic depressive?

Should fit right in actually. <_<