Scottish Mag

Ryan Taylor

Bring in Taylor for sure. Tell Marseille they can have the original agreed fee for Ebondo or get stuffed. If it's the latter, put the money toward a proper midfield signing.

Part of the benefit with Nolan I think, is that he won't have been on massive wages at Bolton, so also won't be on big wages with us. Trying to bring foreign players on board what appears to be a sinking ship will be hard to do unless you pony up with massive wages (which when you look at our already mammoth wage bill is not economically feasible).

Decent signing, i hope they can pull it off, not only a good defender but also very good at free kicks as we know all too well.

Cant see it happening though to be honest, i reckon the Nolan deal will go through though, and the Ebondo one too.

It certainly would mate.

Would love to get Veloso in aswell but i think thats just a pipe dream and the only reason we've declared interest is to force Bolton to sell us Nolan as they also want him.

Cant help but think we should have went in for Bullard, i dont understand that one.

Bullard would have been good at £3m but not £5m and he is on £50k a week.

Regarding Veloso - I'm not even thinking about it seriously but if he did come I would be over the moon :rolleyes:

I don't care what signings they make, the club's still owned and run by a bunch of cunts, they burnt their bridges imo ages ago.

Guest alex
Ooooh its a long time since ive been excited in the last days of the transfer window.

4 months?

Edited by alex

from what i can see reading the wigan forums they dont rate taylor at all and are happy to just get £2m. Suppose if he hadnt of scored screamers against us we wudnt really rate him either