Kinnear's new contract offer

snakehips

If he's not replaced at the end of the season whatever our final league position then Ashley is making a clear statement that he has no intention of making us a winning, trophy competing club or even a top 6 club and he is happy to run us for whatever profit he can grind out with no regard to results on the pitch, relying on a fanbase that will be there come what may and sqeezing them for every penny the fat cunt can get out of them.

Every season Kinnear gets is another battling it out in the bottom 5.

He's simply no better and at the moment he doesn't appear good enough for the relegation battle!

wo wo wo wo... i know this might not make me too popular.... wtf is wrong with kinnear??? its not like we're going anywhere with anyone at the moment.... kinnear is a good solid manager, and he knows what hes doing!

give him a break! fuckin hell!

would keegan be better? :rolleyes:

Edited by Blossom

wo wo wo wo... i know this might not make me too popular.... wtf is wrong with kinnear??? its not like we're going anywhere with anyone at the moment.... kinnear is a good solid manager, and he knows what hes doing!

No, no he doesn't.

I do fear he's the best we're able to attract because of this fucking DoF debacle :rolleyes:

2 posts into forum life and you've just lost 99% of it's members!

Kinnear is a joke, an embarrasment, a liability, and most importantly a shit manager.

Kinnear is a joke, an embarrasment, a liability, and most importantly a shit manager.

lol really you cant say that - the team has no morale, and i know its his job to sort that out but can you blame them? they have joey barton in the changing room wet willying every player with a foreign background

michael owen who is probably going and they know it

a defence which cant tackle to save their lives

a keeper who has pretty much gone

and... what he really needs to do, and i know this is obvious... he needs to get some money together, forget about the front and the midfield, on paper its got to be one of the best... he needs to get spending on solid defenders - spend big - just get someone who can make a fuckin tackle!

lol really you cant say that - the team has no morale, and i know its his job to sort that out but can you blame them? they have joey barton in the changing room wet willying every player with a foreign background

and... what he really needs to do, and i know this is obvious... he needs to get some money together, forget about the front and the midfield, on paper its got to be one of the best... he needs to get spending on solid defenders - spend big - just get someone who can make a fuckin tackle!

Your ideas on the game of football and the state of our club are delusional.

That is all.

I look at this "statement" 2 ways

1 - There is absolutely no contract offer on the table. Jokin has been told to make the statement in an attempt to show some kind of continuity at the club and even to dupe the players into staying (why on earth would they do that with Jokin at the helm?!)

2 - He's been offered the contract (Showing zero ambition from MA) and things are that bad at the club with the current regime, that even Kinnear doesnt want it! Either that or the pay offer is lower than any other premiership club and Jokin thinks he can get more elsewhere.

Either way, both are a total disaster and highlight the current plight at the club.

blossom.jpg

If he's not replaced at the end of the season whatever our final league position then Ashley is making a clear statement that he has no intention of making us a winning, trophy competing club or even a top 6 club and he is happy to run us for whatever profit he can grind out with no regard to results on the pitch, relying on a fanbase that will be there come what may and sqeezing them for every penny the fat cunt can get out of them.

Bang on, kidda :rolleyes:

And mods, can we have a ban for Blossom please, clearly the scout send out by the mackem wum brigade prior to the weekend.

I really hope this contract offer isnt true, if it is it just seems like Mike Ashley is just out to punish us for the whole Keegan protest, theres a few reasons why i think this:

1. Giving Kinnear the temporary manager role in the first place, surely he knew this would cause unrest amongst the supporters.

2. Charging all current phonecalls including box office, customer service etc to 50p a minute numbers from the free numbers they once were.

3. Seemingly not giving us any money to invest in new players when he can clearly see that we need reinforcements.

4. Offering Kinnear who has won what 3 games all season? a long term contract before he has even kept us out of relegation.

Does he not realise how much money he will lose if and when we get relegated. the man is a muppet who is seemingly out to destroy our great football club.

We are doomed.

I'd be depressed if JFK was appointed long term. He was all right for a stop gap - on the basis he was better than nothing - but imo he's a very ordinary manager who's lacking on all sorts of levels. IF we survive, we need to replace him in the summer with a visionary appointment with the next 5 years in mind, who's willing to work within whatever contraints the Board want. We will never go anywhere with JFK except down into the championship.

would keegan be better? B)

<_< Are you The Sun incarnate?

Paper talk a few weeks back was that Steve Bruce was interested. Maybe he is still lining up the job at the end of the season, thus he is doing us a favour in taking N'Somnia off our hands and giving us Taylor who nearly always scores against us anyway B)

Paper talk a few weeks back was that Steve Bruce was interested. Maybe he is still lining up the job at the end of the season, thus he is doing us a favour in taking N'Somnia off our hands and giving us Taylor who nearly always scores against us anyway B)

Funny enough I was thinking the same thing. But he's a boring cunt and im not sure if I'd want him here.

He's a Geordie at the very least, isn't he? Also seems to have a good eye for a bargain, looking at some of the players he brought in at Wigan. Exactly the sort of think Fat Mike might be after if he is going to be so tight with his cash.

He's a Geordie at the very least, isn't he? Also seems to have a good eye for a bargain, looking at some of the players he brought in at Wigan. Exactly the sort of think Fat Mike might be after if he is going to be so tight with his cash.

Only when he wants to be. B)