Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the PL-package and free beers, feel free to come over. ( dont mind the roofies floating)

edit: and get in villa :lol:

as much as I'm tempted by your generous offer, I have other plans...and friends :P

EDIT:btw are you alone?...poor baby...

Edited by Aeris

I have the PL-package and free beers, feel free to come over. ( dont mind the roofies floating)

edit: and get in villa :lol:

as much as I'm tempted by your generous offer, I have other plans...and friends :P

EDIT:btw are you alone?...poor baby...

Going out soon :)

Villa tearing chelsea a new one. Hope Pardew is seeing this and leaving his respect for the other team in the wardrobe rather than come "hat in hand" and hoping for a point, "containing" and "controlling"

Like when we went to Old Trafford and Etihad and played for the wins you mean? Sorry your memory only lasts 2 games.

Man city want shooting with shit for this match, the mackems spent 45 mins begging them to score and they were shite, with Dzeko abysmal, then the mackems score with an offside goal.

Shows what happens when you get a manager like O'Neil in for Bruce sadly, he's proven everywhere he goes at making his teams organised, hard to beat and effective, don't know why people thought he wouldn't do much there, he knows what's required and as this game shows he also has the luck you need.

Thats what you do, put in spirited performances against the big guns, far from our typical "roll out the red carpet and treat them like the Harlem Globetrotters" approach.

Take note Alan. Fair play to the mackems.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Thats what you do, put in spirited performances against the big guns, far from our typical "roll out the red carpet and treat them like the Harlem Globetrotters" approach.

I'd want us to attack more than they did 2nd half as nine times out of ten they'd have lost that match, but O'Neil did what he does best, organise and energise a team that looked piss poor under Bruce.

Don't think you understand the difference between playing at home and playing away and we gave Man Utd and Man City much more of a game than we did against Liverpool..

Don't think you understand the difference between playing at home and playing away and we gave Man Utd and Man City much more of a game than we did against Liverpool..

Which makes it so annoying Pardew didn't play it the same way against the worst of those three sides! Ben Arfa played well against City and won the pen against manu, but doesn't feature against the scousers!

Which makes it so annoying Pardew didn't play it the same way against the worst of those three sides! Ben Arfa played well against City and won the pen against manu, but doesn't feature against the scousers!

I honestly - and I really hate to say this - think the Anfield crowd played a signifcant and very positive role in Liverpool winning that game. As I imagine did their frustration over Suarez and their lack of wins despite chances created. Many factors played a role in our performance but we really seemed to be intimidated. Concentration levels were poor and we gave the ball away far too much. It was loud on television.