Other games

Park Life

Turned into a real diving cunt.

Commentator said "Well, he wouldn't have picked suddenly that up at Man U, perhaps Aston Villa teach their players to do that."

Unbelievable :lol:

Did he really say that? That is beyond a joke and if i was Villa i'd threat him/sky and try and get the cunt sacked for slander. IS there no depths they'll stoop to, to avoid every saying manu do anything wrong?

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evra just shoulderbarged a Villa player in the head, ran on fine for a bit then realised the Villa player had gone down, so Evra decided to collapse on the floor posthumously and be 'injured'.

:lol:

and when he's just gone down again feeling dizzy from said challenge, Evra stands next to him holding his shoulder again.

more than anything else, Evra is just weird

I had no sound on the telly and didn't realise that a penalty had been given. The first thing I saw was the replay where you can see Halsey's view of it perfectly, and I just thought "Well there's no way he's given that. Booking for Young."

Cut back to Rooney putting the ball on the spot.

Evra just shoulderbarged a Villa player in the head, ran on fine for a bit then realised the Villa player had gone down, so Evra decided to collapse on the floor posthumously and be 'injured'.

and when he's just gone down again feeling dizzy from said challenge, Evra stands next to him holding his shoulder again.

more than anything else, Evra is just negrito.

Reported.

more than anything else, Evra is just negrito.

Reported.

'he's my negrito, I'm his negrito,

hey, we're all negritos'

¯\_(:/)_/¯

Edited by ADP

Guest CabayeAye

Can't help but have a chuckle at Given. Fucked off in search of riches to City. Got displaced by their youth keeper and fobbed off to Villa who are utter shite, whilst we are in Europe with a better keeper. :lol:

Guest CabayeAye

The empty seats seem to be mainly in the Chelsea end. Shocking support for a semi final by a supposedly big team for what is effectively a local game.

Chelsea are a mid table side with disproportionate success due to a massive injection of laundered money.

The empty seats seem to be mainly in the Chelsea end. Shocking support for a semi final by a supposedly big team for what is effectively a local game.

how much were tickets?

the semi shouldnt be at wembley anyway

theyre playing Barcelona in a much more important competition in 2 days

Guest CabayeAye

how much were tickets?

Barca will hump them to nowt. The FA cup is their only remaining hope for silverware this season.

how much were tickets?

Agree the semis shouldn't be at Wembley but its no excuse. Its poor support