Other games

Park Life

A suspiciously long 5 minutes extra time apparently.

It only took them about a minute into extra time to score anyway.

Ah ok, cheers. I was only repeating what I saw on the BBC text update fingy anyway. :lol:

It was definately a bit iffy, mind. It just didn't factor into the goal is all.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2123: Marcos Senna is wearing magic boots tonight. The Villarreal skipper fires one narrowly over the bar from 35 yards.

If the were magic boots it would of went in. Caroline Cheese, prize tool. :mellow:

Porto were superb tonight. They took the game to Man U, were positive, quick and skilful. One of the best games I've seen all season.

They fully desrved the draw. All credit to them, lets hope they can finish the job next week

Man U set the tone by stuttering in the opening few minutes, they looked like they were bricking it.

Hopefully they and Fergie will be itching to take their frustrations out on the mackems at the weekend and will dish out a thorough caning.

2028: GOAL Barcelona 4-0 Bayern Munich

It's like watching football perfection. The world's best footballer Lionel Messi skips in from the right once again and tries to play a one-two with Samuel Eto'o - only for the Argentina to be unceremoniously dumped to the ground, perhaps deliberately, by former Barca midfielder Mark van Bommel. Eto'o instead moves it to the left for Thierry Henry , who strokes it home.

:mellow:

2102: GOAL Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea

The Blues are in dreamland and Liverpool's zonal marking has cost them dear. A corner is swung over from the Chelsea left and with no-one very close to him, that man Branislav Ivanovic rises high and heads into the corner of the net.