Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1621: GOAL Portsmouth 1-2 West Brom

Chris Brunt's free-kick deflects off the wall and completely deceives David James. Dream still alive for the Baggies.

1621: GOAL Chelsea 3-0 Bolton

Frank Lampard's cross clips Gretar Steinsson's arm and the England man dispatches the penalty.

Why dont we EVER get any luck with the fucking results!!!

We are except Subderland.

Boro are winning arent they, and if WBA keep winning that puts them within 2 points of us if we lose today, we could be bottom after next week :lol:

2-2 now at West brom - if hull and boro draw and sunderland lose it'll be perfect results for us, imo

Portsmouth have equalised: Kranjcar with a freekick.

2-2

Also Arsenal have equalised: A scrappy goal from Walcott.

1-1

Drogba scores Chelsea's fourth.

4-0

The Yids have also scored.

1-0

Edited by ChriszyD

Boro are winning arent they, and if WBA keep winning that puts them within 2 points of us if we lose today, we could be bottom after next week :lol:

2-2 now at West brom - if hull and boro draw and sunderland lose it'll be perfect results for us, imo

I agree. I bloody hope something changes, if Sunderland pull off a win against Man Utd i will actually hang myself.

I agree. I bloody hope something changes, if Sunderland pull off a win against Man Utd i will actually hang myself.

Ideally man utd will win by at least 2 goals, so if we win by 1 goal today we'll be out the relegation zone. Unfortunately, at least one of those things isn't going to happen :lol:

Would be typical of the Mackems winning there like. Given that Im relying on them and Hull to drop points over the coming weeks in order for us to stay up, its crucial they dont pick up points today. Hull Draw and mackem loss please.

1633: GOAL Sunderland 1-2 Man Utd

1632: Supersub Federico Macheda is on at the Stadium of Light. Dimitar Berbatov makes way.

Caroline Cheese I salute you, you slaaaaag :lol: