Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's some utter, utter dogshit in the Premiership next year. Burnley, Brum, Wolves, Hull, Mackems, Blackburn, Bolton, Stoke etc.

And had we stayed up there'd have been another....

all have earned their places there which is something we haven't

we can have no complaints about other clubs positions

Martin Jol is leaving Hamburg to take over as coach of Ajax. The former Tottenham Hotspur manager had been linked with Sunderland but he has decided to return to the Netherlands to replace Marco van Basten In Amsterdam.

Ajax announced Jol's appointment today three weeks after Van Basten resigned. Jol led Hamburg to the Uefa Cup and German Cup semi-finals in his first season in charge and the team finished fifth in the Bundesliga.

Jol, who still owns a house in North London, has signed three-year contract with Ajax. The club were third in the Dutch league this season after inconsistent performances.

Guest alex

Tell you like, re: tonight, I've never understood this "I hope an English team wins it" shite but if the way other teams' fans laughed at our demise at the weekend doesn't make you alter that view, I don't know what will. Come on Barca (I've backed them as well btw).

That said, I reckon Man Utd'll win it :wub::lol:

Tell you like, re: tonight, I've never understood this "I hope an English team wins it" shite but if the way other teams' fans laughed at our demise at the weekend doesn't make you alter that view, I don't know what will. Come on Barca (I've backed them as well btw).

Would be hilarious if they slaughtered Man U. :lol: Can happen I've seen them fold a few times this season or have lucky escapes with draws. Even against Wigan they looked very shaky.

Guest alex

Would be hilarious if they slaughtered Man U. :lol: Can happen I've seen them fold a few times this season or have lucky escapes with draws. Even against Wigan they looked very shaky.

I think Barca missing 3 defenders could be key though.

I went for draw half-time, Barca full-time btw - 5/1. As I think it'll be tight.

Man Utd to be 3 up at the break then.

Would be hilarious if they slaughtered Man U. :icon_lol: Can happen I've seen them fold a few times this season or have lucky escapes with draws. Even against Wigan they looked very shaky.

I think Barca missing 3 defenders could be key though.

I went for draw half-time, Barca full-time btw - 5/1. As I think it'll be tight.

Man Utd to be 3 up at the break then.

:lol:

Still want Man U to win.

Facts are I want an English team to be crowned kings of Europe, I want any English team to get closer to Liverpool's record in the Champions League, so that the scousers will stop bleating on about it. I think Ferguson is a top class manager and I respect him above pety rivallry. I don't really hate Man U like I did when we challenged them, we're not in their league... literally.

I shan't be cheering them on and if Barce win with excquisite football I'll celebrate that, but I'd take an English victory over a Spanish cheat any day of the week.

Guest alex
Still want Man U to win.

Facts are I want an English team to be crowned kings of Europe, I want any English team to get closer to Liverpool's record in the Champions League, so that the scousers will stop bleating on about it. I think Ferguson is a top class manager and I respect him above pety rivallry. I don't really hate Man U like I did when we challenged them, we're not in their league... literally.

I shan't be cheering them on and if Barce win with excquisite football I'll celebrate that, but I'd take an English victory over a Spanish cheat any day of the week.

I say, rather old bean :lol:

but I'd take an English victory over a Spanish cheat any day of the week.

What about Potuguese, Scouse, Argentinian and Bulgarian cheats though?

It's Cheats against Cunts for me - either way around.

I say, rather old bean :lol:

My tone and diction surprised you? Doubtful. p.s. that lass man... seriously... that lass!

What about Potuguese, Scouse, Argentinian and Bulgarian cheats though?

It's Cheats against Cunts for me - either way around.

Aye, Man U are still an English side. The only two English sides I'd want to fail are Liverpool and sunderland...

You prefer the Vic Reeves techno version?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Everton 1-1 Chelsea

Saha scored within 25 seconds (Cup final record) and some shocking defence from Everton (Didn't pressure the crosser, didn't block Drogba's run) allowed Drogba to place a simple header.

After early Everton spells Chelsea have dominated the first half.

Good game.

Everton 1-1 Chelsea

Saha scored within 25 seconds (Cup final record) and some shocking defence from Everton (Didn't pressure the crosser, didn't block Drogba's run) allowed Drogba to place a simple header.

Good game.

Everton's goal looked offside at the touchline before the cross went in. I'm waiting to see the replay.

Everton 1-1 Chelsea

Good game.

Been waiting for someone on here to mention the F A cup final. Doesn't even get its own thread and its first mention is at half time. Quality

Everton 1-1 Chelsea

Good game.

Everton's goal looked offside at the touchline before the cross went in. I'm waiting to see the replay.

Just seen the replay. Offside. Close call and the attacker got the benefit.

Everton 1-1 Chelsea

Good game.

Been waiting for someone on here to mention the F A cup final. Doesn't even get its own thread and its first mention is at half time. Quality

Why didn't you? Nob.