Deadline day thread

Snake

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bent isn't shit like. His goalscoring record is pretty good. I would imagine he'd cost a lot though.

He is shit, look at his first goal on Sat, of his left shin when he swung a right boot at it.

He scores I'll give u that and that's the main aim of the game but for what he would cost we could get much better.

I suppose he should be defined by one moment in his career then :razz: Who could we get who would be much better btw?

No tis but one of many i could reel off, header the other week that Harry said his wife could've scored?

Well I'd imagine Bent would cost between 10m and 15m so there'd be a huge list of better players in that price range, not necesarily all available but what says Bent is?

Bent isn't shit like. His goalscoring record is pretty good. I would imagine he'd cost a lot though.

He is shit, look at his first goal on Sat, of his left shin when he swung a right boot at it.

He scores I'll give u that and that's the main aim of the game but for what he would cost we could get much better.

I suppose he should be defined by one moment in his career then :razz: Who could we get who would be much better btw?

No tis but one of many i could reel off, header the other week that Harry said his wife could've scored?

Well I'd imagine Bent would cost between 10m and 15m so there'd be a huge list of better players in that price range, not necesarily all available but what says Bent is?

Aye, but I don't think they'd come here. Nor do I think he will. Anyway, I don't think he's owt special, I just don't think he's shit. He's a striker who scores goals in the top flight. Got a bit of physicality and pace too. So that 3 attributes he has on most of our forwards.

Does anyone else suspect that these SSN reporters and presenters are full of shit when they say, "I've jsut had a text or I've just come off the phone and been told........."

Bent swap with Martins failed yesterday apparently cos Spurs said no!! Latest on SSN, don't believe they'd knock that back!