Deadline day thread

Snake

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you lads reckon?, do you reckon its wise fucking around behind the scenes trying to think hes doing a mint deal, and quite frankly when i heard the news i neary fucking burst into flames...i'm gonna chop his fuckin little hobbit legs off...cannot stand him

Bent's at least as good as Martins imo.

It would've hardly been the end of the world. Bent is probably a striker but we'd have missed Oba's pace.

Bent's no slouch and Martins doesn't utilise his pace that well.

Please fuck off!!

I honestly don't know what people still see in Martins. He's fast and he scores goals out of nothing from time to time. His all-round play is fucking awful imo and has a massively detrimental knock-on effect for the rest of the team because the ball never sticks to him.

It would've hardly been the end of the world. Bent is probably a striker but we'd have missed Oba's pace.

There's no doubt about that. But that demonstrates foremost how crap the rest of the squad is and not how good Martins actually is. A player half as quick as Martins with just a slightly better IQ (ie >50) would do as well. Martins is also injured a lot tbh.

Please fuck off!!

I honestly don't know what people still see in Martins. He's fast and he scores goals out of nothing from time to time. His all-round play is fucking awful imo and has a massively detrimental knock-on effect for the rest of the team because the ball never sticks to him.

What he said

i'm fuckin sick of this american football package.. Especially the 285lb man who's "pretty proud of it"

LOL I noticed that too, look out for the bloke in the crowd who hugs the lass next to him when the Steelers score the winning TD and get a good old handfull of funbags!

The prick who goes, "Pittsburgh, we're a drinking town with a football problem" makes me fucking cringe!

Please fuck off!!

What he said

"a massively detrimental knock-on effect for the rest of the team "

we've been playing well without him have we?

he fast he scores goals he's young and he seems to be more noticeable than any other striker we have at the club, sorry i think he's a decent player and would be a damm sight better if we had a decent attacking mid who could pass properly and slide things through for him to run onto

That only strengthens the argument for Bent, you'd put your mortgage on him one-on-one, you'd put your pocket money on Oba..

Please fuck off!!

What he said

he fast he scores goals he's young and he seems to be more noticeable than any other striker we have at the club, sorry i think he's a decent player and would be a damm sight better if we had a decent attacking mid who could pass properly and slide things through for him to run onto

That only strengthens the argument for Bent, you'd put your mortgage on him one-on-one, you'd put your pocket money on Oba..

Would i fuck like!

Please fuck off!!

What he said

Would i fuck like!

But you would only risk two bob on Oba...