Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite like that England shirt. The retro, understated look is certainly better than the one with the red flashes all over it that was leaked a few weeks ago.

yeh I agree with that

I'm coming round to this now I think

Footballshirtculture.com were requested to withdraw the image so you can pretty much say it's genuine too.

tbf they were also requested the remove the previous one they posted. But the fact that Terry and James have been pictured wearing it pretty much confirms that it is the one they're going with.

I bet the big-wigs at Umbro are absolutely screwing that it got leaked :huh:

Well I think it was supposed to be unveiled at Wembley when the team took their presentation jackets off so you could probably understand why they are a bit miffed. :huh:

Well I think it was supposed to be unveiled at Wembley when the team took their presentation jackets off so you could probably understand why they are a bit miffed. :huh:

most won't have seen it anyway to be fair, it won't make it to the BBC or sky sports until its meant to

Footballshirtculture.com were requested to withdraw the image so you can pretty much say it's genuine too.

tbf they were also requested the remove the previous one they posted. But the fact that Terry and James have been pictured wearing it pretty much confirms that it is the one they're going with.

I bet the big-wigs at Umbro are absolutely screwing that it got leaked :huh:

It's probably just a red herring.

I hope so, as it's fucking horrendously bad.

Apparently the new England Shirt.

new-england-shirt-umbro-2009.jpg

:lol:

Sweden's new Umbro shirt has been revealed and follows the same 'classic' template. Helps to suggest that the leaked England photo is genuine.

sweden-09-10-umbro-home-kit.jpg

They never used to put them everywhere though. The logo, fair enough, but those two diamond things on the sleeve? Surely they can do better than that, they aren't even a peice of clever design like the three stripes, they're just tacky-looking shite.

They never used to put them everywhere though. The logo, fair enough, but those two diamond things on the sleeve? Surely they can do better than that, they aren't even a peice of clever design like the three stripes, they're just tacky-looking shite.

Back in the day (late 70s / early 80s) they had the diamonds all the way down the sleeves IIRC.

They did. But it looked shit :lol:

I never said they didn't tbf, I was replying to Flintoff's comment about them never putting them 'everywhere' in the past :icon_lol:

They did. But it looked shit :lol:

I never said they didn't tbf, I was replying to Flintoff's comment about them never putting them 'everywhere' in the past <_<

Never said you did :icon_lol:

They did. But it looked shit :icon_lol:

I never said they didn't tbf, I was replying to Flintoff's comment about them never putting them 'everywhere' in the past :nufc:

Never said you did <_<

Oh god you're in one of those moods... :lol:

They did. But it looked shit :icon_lol:

I never said they didn't tbf, I was replying to Flintoff's comment about them never putting them 'everywhere' in the past :nufc:

Never said you did <_<

Oh god you're in one of those moods... :lol:

:D

russia-home-adidas-09-10-football-kit.jpg

The new Russia kits by Adidas.

Anyone else actually hoping for Puma now? :lol:

Looks like they have recycled a pair of charity shop curtains.