Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those earlier ones you posted looked canny Craig but those last ones (Nolan onwards) are pretty awful - anlthought be fair I'm not a fan of long sleeves.

The first 2 MattM4 posted are canny too. If ours end up along those lines I'll be happy to buy a shirt this season. Well, assuming my stance on MA changes or he fucks off.

untitled-1.jpg

this could have been a great kit.

The away and third kit versions of that one was OK....

newcastle_united_away_20091204_1277293257.png

newcastle_united_third_20091204_1739652863.png

Someone's also done an Umbro mock up....

umbro_20100107_2049098509.gif

Another

newcastle-homenew_20100126_1317193467.jpg

that look pretty good

Matt's or that (with normal font) would be decent I reckon. Others are pretty shit like.

Only thing I like on that is the magpie from the old badge on the back of the shirt. Think that would be a nice subtle touch if it was up by the collar (like Liverpool have with the old Liver Bird badge).

Those earlier ones you posted looked canny Craig but those last ones (Nolan onwards) are pretty awful - anlthought be fair I'm not a fan of long sleeves.

The first 2 MattM4 posted are canny too. If ours end up along those lines I'll be happy to buy a shirt this season. Well, assuming my stance on MA changes or he fucks off.

First two I posted are definitely my favourites alongside the one's Matt did although I'm not too keen on the oversized seahorse that Matt put on the away shirt ;)