Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better Snakey?

newcastleunited20100222.jpg

*sigh* If only. I'm sure we're all reminded of the similar Umbro one that Keegan wore. Mine has a hole right in the middle of me chest made by a burning ember from one of me rollies :lol:

KK's had a bloodstain on the sleeve, where he wore his heart etc.

Better Snakey?

*sigh* If only. I'm sure we're all reminded of the similar Umbro one that Keegan wore. Mine has a hole right in the middle of me chest made by a burning ember from one of me rollies :lol:

:) See, you anti-Keegler tossers, Keegan bled for this club. BLED. You lot should be ashamed.

Better Snakey?

*sigh* If only. I'm sure we're all reminded of the similar Umbro one that Keegan wore. Mine has a hole right in the middle of me chest made by a burning ember from one of me rollies :)

:) See, you anti-Keegler tossers, Keegan bled for this club. BLED. You lot should be ashamed.

I'm with Snake, I'm loving the return of the blue star :lol:

It's usually launched for the last home game of the season. Weirdly last season we wore it for the Fulham game but then when we went to Villa on the last day of the season, we reverted to the previous kit...

I'm sure it's released for public viewing about a month in advance so they can get their advance orders in so we're looking at early April I'd guess.

It's usually launched for the last home game of the season. Weirdly last season we wore it for the Fulham game but then when we went to Villa on the last day of the season, we reverted to the previous kit...

I'm sure it's released for public viewing about a month in advance so they can get their advance orders in so we're looking at early April I'd guess.

I assume they were hoping it would be the strip in which we guaranteed survival, then decided they didn't want it to be the 'relegation kit' when that didn't quite go to plan.

Always worked like that with team who "parade" the new kit. Wear it on the last home game, and if they have another match away in which they can wear home colours, switch back.

Was just the first time for us that the fixtures made it that way.

Guest Barrack Road

Look at this what a joke.

picture-2.png

When I gave toontastic its' first world exclusive revealing PUMA were our new sponsors in January last year, I knew this type of thing would happen.

Look closely at the strip. It's got a fuckin picture of Darth Vada in it, oh bet they do this on our away shirts, or probably Jabba The Hutt, Stevie Charlton would be better though to be honest. What's Darth Vada got to dee with Italy though????

Edited by Barrack Road