Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

Dynamo-Kiev-10-11-adidas-home-kit-leaked.jpg

Dynamo Kiev's new home kit. Awesome.

Our new kit is literally too cheap and tacky for me. I can't spend that kind of money on a shirt that feels like it's made out of a tea bag.

I do like the look of it on the pitch but they are player issue shirts and only get used once never mind washed.

I'm still tempted by the away though but I'm going to wait and see and as we are in the new season it's money better spend actually going to the match.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dynamo-Kiev-10-11-adidas-home-kit-leaked.jpg

Dynamo Kiev's new home kit. Awesome.

Our new kit is literally too cheap and tacky for me. I can't spend that kind of money on a shirt that feels like it's made out of a tea bag.

I do like the look of it on the pitch but they are player issue shirts and only get used once never mind washed.

I'm still tempted by the away though but I'm going to wait and see and as we are in the new season it's money better spend actually going to the match.

Agreed!

I cant justify £50 on a top i think is shit. Our version is cheap and see through where as the player version does infact look a nice shirt.

If im to buy any it will be the 3rd top.

Seen the new tops up close for the first time and the badge looks shit imo. Cheap and nasty.

Agreed. It looks like a snidey you get abroad. Could have been so much better. You look at what you get from Umbro at the same price it beggers belief.

• 2 weeks later...

Aye, wasn't the new kit just out a year ago (if that)? Obviously cashing in on the success on the World Cup there. I like the more traditional blue shorts though.

Aye, wasn't the new kit just out a year ago (if that)? Obviously cashing in on the success on the World Cup there. I like the more traditional blue shorts though.

Yep, same here although purists will argue that England's traditional kit was all white. I like the fact they've gone for royal blue rather than navy - Admiral-tastic!!

The mini George Crosses I'm not so sure about. :jesuswept:

Yep, same here although purists will argue that England's traditional kit was all white. I like the fact they've gone for royal blue rather than navy - Admiral-tastic!!

The mini George Crosses I'm not so sure about. :jesuswept:

Was that the original strip? Anyway, pretty sure it's been white tops and blue shorts for most of the team's history, aye? My first England strip was an Admiral one btw. Showing my age there :icon_lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I didn't get the credit I deserved on this thread, one of the few ITK bits on here that actually came true. No where near proportion to the ITK thing I got wrong.

I didn't get the credit I deserved on this thread, one of the few ITK bits on here that actually came true. No where near proportion to the ITK thing I got wrong.

I think most had issue with the fact that you changed the OP to mask the fact you called it too early tbh. There'd have been nothing wrong with leaving it as it was.

peter saville designed this. the guy behind a lot of factory records advertising during the 70's and 80's ( blue monday 12" being his most famous one). what on earth was he thinking, its shit. still at least theres no gurning EBJT involved....

Edited by canofbeans

peter saville designed this. the guy behind a lot of factory records advertising during the 70's and 80's ( blue monday 12" being his most famous one). what on earth was he thinking, its shit. still at least theres no gurning EBJT involved....

Aye, I realised it was him. Love his New Order covers but that is pony.

Aye, I realised it was him. Love his New Order covers but that is pony.

Here is some bollocks from Creative Review about this bollocks shirt...

http://creativereview.co.uk/cr-blog/2010/s...w-england-shirt

I bet Umbro don't make a loss on every one they sell mind.

I don't like it at all. The present England kit is just about perfect, seems a shame its had such a short cycle.

I bet Umbro don't make a loss on every one they sell mind.

I don't like it at all. The present England kit is just about perfect, seems a shame its had such a short cycle.

:lol: