The one player that will save us?

Park Life

Won't be just one like. Oba can make things happen but I don't think he can do it on his own*. A Viduka/Martins frontline might just do it.

*I.e. often enough to save us single-handedly.

Edited by alex

Won't be just one like. Oba can make things happen but I don't think he can do it on his own*. A Viduka/Martins frontline might just do it.

Did you read the thread title numpty? :nufc:

Did you read the thread title numpty? :nufc:

Yes :lol:

Gonzalez tbh.

Fuck me, I forgot he existed!! :nufc: Did we get onto the Argentinian FA for compo ??

"He owes Newcastle" [Freddie Shep]

He's from Uruguay isn't he? :lol:

Gonzalez tbh.

Fuck me, I forgot he existed!! :nufc: Did we get onto the Argentinian FA for compo ??

"He owes Newcastle" [Freddie Shep]

He's from Uruguay isn't he? :lol:

"Icebergs, Goldbergs - all the fuckin same"

:rolleyes::protest:

Yeah but lets make the Argies pay anyway (hatred circa 1982).

We'll bill them both, just to be on the safe side :nufc:

Nolan, his leadership, fight and determination will steer us clear of the relegation spots.

This ones funnier than Shinton...can we keep him? :nufc:

tbf I think hes got a point

Martins will be vital, without his pace in attack and on the break we often offer nothing and whoever is playing up with him will benefit as will any midfielders looking for a different option to pass to.

And assuming he gets back for a few games this season Owen will still have a big say in what happens to us.

bassong could well save us a few more points in the remainder of the season, we need to start keeping clean sheets to at least pick up single points from the chelskis and manure's still to come up here, and if we didn't have taylor sprinting up for every corner like his life depended on it then i reckon Bassong could nick a goal or two as well!

Getting ready to be shot down, i hope Alan Smith can bring something to the team, he's not one to bottle out of games and if he can start to put in displays like the one he put in against Arsenal last season (his best performance in a toon top by a mile)a bit more than i'd be happy with him in the team regularly.

bassong could well save us a few more points in the remainder of the season, we need to start keeping clean sheets to at least pick up single points from the chelskis and manure's still to come up here, and if we didn't have taylor sprinting up for every corner like his life depended on it then i reckon Bassong could nick a goal or two as well!

Getting ready to be shot down, i hope Alan Smith can bring something to the team, he's not one to bottle out of games and if he can start to put in displays like the one he put in against Arsenal last season (his best performance in a toon top by a mile)a bit more than i'd be happy with him in the team regularly.

If we're relying on Smith to save us, we're fucked.