Racism in football

Toonraider

"How do you feel about Pirzig's argument on the Church of Reason."

Can I ask some new one's too please, I'm intrigued.

49497[/snapback]

I answered that . The quality issue is a problem. I appreciate your persistance in chatting me up but I'm married and heterosexual. Sorry.

49499[/snapback]

Touche professor, by the way, anyone who actually knew what I was talking about would have twigged why I said it and what it was in relation to straight away. You haven't answered my question, you gave me a rather paltry book synopsis.

Why are you so reticent to admit you weren't familiar with what I was saying, I freely admitted I hadn't heard of your Jerome Bruner(?), but then that would be because I'm an idiot wouldn't it?

49497[/snapback]

I answered that . The quality issue is a problem. I appreciate your persistance in chatting me up but I'm married and heterosexual. Sorry.

49499[/snapback]

ahahahahahaaa

What kind of answer is that?

Go to bed son, I think your mother is calling.

49497[/snapback]

49499[/snapback]

Touche professor, by the way, anyone who actually knew what I was talking about would have twigged why I said it and what it was in relation to straight away. You haven't answered my question, you gave me a rather paltry book synopsis.

Why are you so reticent to admit you weren't familiar with what I was saying, I freely admitted I hadn't heard of your Jerome Bruner(?), but then that would be because I'm an idiot wouldn't it?

49503[/snapback]

Really? I had to (it wasnt interesting) look at persig years ago.

Bruner was a suggestion when I thought you had some credibility. Now? I doubt you have the faculty for his work.

Shame, some of what you say is decent. Other stuff is childish and dim.

You are brighter than the other one mind.

Still can't answer the question, spectacular, good evening all.

49508[/snapback]

That you don't like the answer doesn't mean it hasn't been answered.

Good luck with the next boy. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Edited by bez

49497[/snapback]

49499[/snapback]

ahahahahahaaa

49505[/snapback]

A stereotypically prejudiced homophobic one, to be honest. I think I'll kick up a stink with the admins. ;)

Nice vague answer you gave there bez leads me to believe you haven't a fucking clue.

49518[/snapback]

Cheers. Coming from you, its a compliment.

See thats the difference with intelligence.

You 'believe' I havent got a clue. I know you haven't.

Have a lovely evening.

Still can't answer the question, spectacular, good evening all.

49508[/snapback]

That you don't like the answer doesn't mean it hasn't been answered.

Good luck with the next boy. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

49510[/snapback]

You planning on justifying your homophobic stereotyping, bez? ;)

49497[/snapback]

49499[/snapback]

ahahahahahaaa

49505[/snapback]

A stereotypically prejudiced homophobic one, to be honest. I think I'll kick up a stink with the admins. ;)

49517[/snapback]

You didnt see the PM he sent.

I love you.Will you go out with me?

no.piss off.

Nice vague answer you gave there bez leads me to believe you haven't a fucking clue.

49518[/snapback]

Cheers. Coming from you, its a compliment.

See thats the difference with intelligence.

You 'believe' I havent got a clue. I know you haven't.

Have a lovely evening.

49519[/snapback]

;)

Oh dear.

49497[/snapback]

49499[/snapback]

ahahahahahaaa

49505[/snapback]

49517[/snapback]

no.piss off.

49521[/snapback]

I'm sure Dotbum's solicitor will be glad to see that :icon_lol:

49497[/snapback]

49499[/snapback]

ahahahahahaaa

49505[/snapback]

49517[/snapback]

no.piss off.

49521[/snapback]

I'm sure Dotbum's solicitor will be glad to see that :icon_lol:

49526[/snapback]

Libel and unrequited love are different. Don't get bitter just cos I binned you Sima.

Edited by bez

Incorrect about Birmingham Peaspud.

Are you suggesting that Asians and Blacks aren't races? thus it's not racism?

Is racism something that has a fixed term? KROF and the law states otherwise. One chance then gone. Record is there forever.

the one youre talking about is 'slapped wrist' 'bad lad' come back

That very example shows it is condoned.

Incidentally, there are other issues relating to N-O that i have left with a couple of lads here.

Try and say something racist at SJP then try and get back in. Or go to Anfield and try. Its gone.

NOT condoned. the bling comments, which several have stated are very dodgy, hardly help you.

49487[/snapback]

Do you just read all posts as you want to read them?

As for Birmingham, those are race riots between asian and black clearly showing that this isnt just a white issue.

I clearly say the words "those are race riots"

I havent seen anyone else agree with you about the bling comments.

Im starting to get the feeling that you're not willing to see another side of the discussion, I and many others have attempted to raise serious issues but you just ignore them. You, me and the gatepost know that you havent got 16 letters after your name and frankly it doesnt make any difference to me but attempting to justify your argument by saying "Im cleverer than you so Im not listening." is just sad.

I am trying to buy an amplifier so be quick. ;)

49495[/snapback]

Is this an amplifier to help you with your big music career AF? When's that demo coming out again? What's the band called?

Even if everything you say is correct, I'd hate to be that right if it meant being such a self agrandising individual.

You slag off people for trivialising the debate, but for 23 pages you have refused to concede a single point or acknowledge that any opinion other than your own can be anything but immoral.

If you want to have informed debate, don't have such a high opinion of what you think you know, and be willing to learn. A few of my favourite quotes which I think are pertinant to the character you've portrayed in this thread...

"Learning makes the wise wiser and the fool more foolish" - John Ray

"Nothing Ever becomes real till it is experienced" - John Keats

"He is educated who knows how to find out what he doesn't know" - George Simmell

This entire thread is a classic example of how those who are completely obsessed with racism to the point where they talk about it when it doesn't exist, and have created the crackpot PC world we live in .

Neil. You are obsessed. Chill.

And people say posts about Souness are boring....

Fuckin Nora !!!!!

Were you the person who registered as 'not a racist' by the way Bez?

49402[/snapback]

I suggest he reregisters as "not a racist but an arrogant self-righteous twat" if you're allowed usernames that long.

I have known a lot of truly intelligent people in my time, having spent the best part of 10 years in a high-level academic environment and mixing daily with consultants and professors to this day. Not to mention many people without a qualification to their name but who are obviously still incredibly bright. One thing I have noticed about intelligent people is they never boast about their academic achievements or their intelligence at all - they don't have to because they don't feel intellectually insecure, which bez obviously does.

Now, I am aware that at times I, and others on here I could mention, can come across as a bit arrogant, superior or aloof on this forum, something that can cause me regret when I reread my posts in the cold light of day. But well done bez, you appear to have taken it to an entire higher level, what with your "I've got 16 letters after my name" and your "I wouldn't get out of bed for a teacher's salary" comments (that last one particularly makes you sound like a prick).

I can only guess your motives, maybe your just a sad wum, or maybe you are nowhere near as clever as you think you are. What I do know is that in several dozen posts you haven't advanced the cause of anti-racism at all - you've just made yourself look stupid, that's all.

This entire thread is a classic example of how those who are completely obsessed with racism to the point where they talk about it when it doesn't exist, and have created the crackpot PC world we live in .

Fuckin Nora !!!!!

49575[/snapback]

Only one crackpot on here to be fair Leazes, and several bored people who will rise to the bait, myself included unfortunately.

I am trying to buy an amplifier so be quick. ;)

49495[/snapback]

Is this an amplifier to help you with your big music career AF? When's that demo coming out again? What's the band called?

Even if everything you say is correct, I'd hate to be that right if it meant being such a self agrandising individual.

You slag off people for trivialising the debate, but for 23 pages you have refused to concede a single point or acknowledge that any opinion other than your own can be anything but immoral.

If you want to have informed debate, don't have such a high opinion of what you think you know, and be willing to learn. A few of my favourite quotes which I think are pertinant to the character you've portrayed in this thread...

"Learning makes the wise wiser and the fool more foolish" - John Ray

"Nothing Ever becomes real till it is experienced" - John Keats

"He is educated who knows how to find out what he doesn't know" - George Simmell

49565[/snapback]

The amplifier bit 'struck a chord' (groan!) with me also HF.

As you say, 20-odd pages without one point being conceded; this isn't a debate, it's an attempt at a LECTURE by bez. A poor one at that.

99% of us know what the truth is regarding barracking of players - if they play shite, they get pelters, plain and simple.

I feel somewhat ashamed that I have made two posts in this ridiculous thread.

Lock it???

Fuckin Nora !!!!!

49575[/snapback]

Only one crackpot on here to be fair Leazes, and several bored people who will rise to the bait, myself included unfortunately.

49588[/snapback]

I do mean Neil..i hope you do mate...

blimey.

After all you do agree with me about Souness ;)

Fuckin Nora !!!!!

49575[/snapback]

49588[/snapback]

I do mean Neil..i hope you do mate...

blimey.

After all you do agree with me about Souness ;)

49622[/snapback]

Yes, I meant bez/not a racist/Neil or whatever he wants to call himself today.