Easy Easy

Pilchard Chops

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To do it at 2-1, having already conceded immediately after our first goal was a sign of brain failure.

48579[/snapback]

to do it at the end after we'd clung on screaming for the final whistle just made us a laughing stock.

To do it at 2-1, having already conceded immediately after our first goal was a sign of brain failure.

48579[/snapback]

to do it at the end after we'd clung on screaming for the final whistle just made us a laughing stock.

48580[/snapback]

it's bloody stupid and moronic at the best of times, a few in front of me were doing it today...

Better than fuck all.

48583[/snapback]

There was plenty else to be on with without resorting to Easy chants.

I loved it in the SE corner as kickoff approached. Only when people got sat down did the din subside.

Better than fuck all.

48583[/snapback]

There was plenty else to be on with without resorting to Easy chants.

48585[/snapback]

I'm not saying their wasn't today, i'm just saying that people complain about the lack of atmosphere then complain about a paticular chant. I'm not a huge fan of 'Easy' myself but i'd rather have some 13 year old charvas screaming that than no noise at all.

About 40000 wankaz in there today by my reconing...

And to think they did it again after the second!

It took the third goal for the idiots to understand what was happening.

Not big, not clever, not funny.

Just sheep.

Just sheep.

48607[/snapback]

The crowd is getting worse at SJP.

Its like listening to bairns playing Championship Manager. Walk up to the ground and you here SKYSPORTS soundbites. "This one is WORLD CLASS - CNZ" (and he was poor today- one or two touches and people start rolling over themselves to honour him-in two months they will have him as scapegoat)

Sheep? Unfortunately that is too true.

I still go to other grounds when i cant get to away games. Places like Norwich, Ipswich, Sheffield Wed, Crewe, Luton etc have a core of proper fans who have been there for years. They understand the club AND its history (before the bairns start - 4 of those have won trophies more recently than us). Better astmosphere. Less spoilt. Ours is getting an embarrassment. Perhaps we grew to quickly and left a generation who didnt get in acting like automatons. Perhaps its tellys overkill.

whatever it is. I have never seen a crowd at SJP more fickle and less aware than it is recently (last 5 years or so)

Fuckin awful, belongs at Mickey Mouse clubs like Bolton and Boro.

Noticed last time I went on Sky Sports you can now order this fetching item, just to make sure everyone think's you're a prick :nufc:

Et-s.jpg
As seen on Sky Sports' cult football show Soccer AM, this is a Male Easy T-Shirt.

For the first time ever, we are proud to offer you the chance to buy a genuine, official Soccer AM T-Shirt! Unfortunately you don't get a free Fenners with every order, but then you probably wouldn't want one anyway. The T-Shirt is made of cotton and a rubbery transfer material, and it's not available now in the shops.

Just sheep.

48607[/snapback]

Its like listening to bairns playing Championship Manager. Walk up to the ground and you here SKYSPORTS soundbites. "This one is WORLD CLASS - CNZ" (and he was poor today- one or two touches and people start rolling over themselves to honour him-in two months they will have him as scapegoat)

I still go to other grounds when i cant get to away games. Places like Norwich, Ipswich, Sheffield Wed, Crewe, Luton etc have a core of proper fans who have been there for years. They understand the club AND its history (before the bairns start - 4 of those have won trophies more recently than us). Better astmosphere. Less spoilt. Ours is getting an embarrassment. Perhaps we grew to quickly and left a generation who didnt get in acting like automatons. Perhaps its tellys overkill.

whatever it is. I have never seen a crowd at SJP more fickle and less aware than it is recently (last 5 years or so)

48622[/snapback]

Jesus wept.

The fact that the whole "Easy" thing never gets done at SJP apart from yesterday and on very rare occasions at cup games proves to me that it was used yesterday for no other reason than to wind the mackems up. Talk of "40,000 wankaz" and condemnation of the majority of the crowd is a slight overreaction to people taking the piss out of some plebs in the away end, don't you think??

Incidentally I wasn't involved in the chant, and think it's a bit crap, but I'm not quite self-righteous enough to pass judgement on those that were.

Worked a treat winding them up like.

"EAS-UH, EAS-UH"

Oh don't say that man, they'll feckin score straight away. Oh shit they have. GEDDIN SHOLA!

"EAS-UH, EAS-UH"

Fuckin hell, don't start that again you're just asking for them to... Aw SHIT.

Just sheep.

48607[/snapback]

48622[/snapback]

Jesus wept.

The fact that the whole "Easy" thing never gets done at SJP apart from yesterday and on very rare occasions at cup games proves to me that it was used yesterday for no other reason than to wind the mackems up. Talk of "40,000 wankaz" and condemnation of the majority of the crowd is a slight overreaction to people taking the piss out of some plebs in the away end, don't you think??

Incidentally I wasn't involved in the chant, and think it's a bit crap, but I'm not quite self-righteous enough to pass judgement on those that were.

48634[/snapback]

The chant isnt the point Gemmill. The atmosphere and fickle nature of our crowd is.

People seem incapable of thinking without something they heard some fat bloke on SKY say popping into the conversation/argument.

Sheep.Easy Easy is simply another example. An embarrassing and cheesy one.

Just sheep.

48607[/snapback]

48622[/snapback]

Jesus wept.

48634[/snapback]

The chant isnt the point Gemmill. The atmosphere and fickle nature of our crowd is.

People seem incapable of thinking without something they heard some fat bloke on SKY say popping into the conversation/argument.

48684[/snapback]

Well yesterday we actually had an atmosphere and yet you've decided you didn't like the chants that were a part of it. Now who's fickle? :nufc:

Just sheep.

48607[/snapback]

48622[/snapback]

Jesus wept.

48634[/snapback]

48684[/snapback]

Well yesterday we actually had an atmosphere and yet you've decided you didn't like the chants that were a part of it. Now who's fickle? :nufc:

48690[/snapback]

Are you talking about the 'atmosphere' in the second half? It was like a bloody church apart from them singing occasionally.

i don't see what the problem is. better cringey chants than no chants, which has largely been the case recently at sjp

48738[/snapback]

Sorry mate... I hate that "easy easy" so much, i'd rather have silence!

Lets save it until the next time we are 5-0 up.

I mean... FFS It wasn't easy, it never is these days!

Just sheep.

48607[/snapback]

48622[/snapback]

Jesus wept.

48634[/snapback]

48684[/snapback]

While I don't like the easy easy chant at all, you do come across as self-righteous, smug, arrogant, superior ar erm chap. I know who'd I'd rather sit next to.