Boro don't like noise at the Riverside

Marko

Got to be a fake, it mentions "constant noise" driving fans mad, theres no chance of constant noise at The Riverside unless you count the noise of people leaving early and slamming their seats as they go!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Reminds me of the Everton v Liverpool cup replay the other week. Halfway through, an announcement came through over the tannoy asking the Liverpool fans to sit down on the grounds of safety.

Did they really think an announcement like that was gonna work? :D

It's basically asking fans not to express their feelings regarding something they care dearly about and spend thousands of pounds a year on.

Something needs to be done about the sterilisation of football before they completely ruin it.

Reminds me of the Everton v Liverpool cup replay the other week. Halfway through, an announcement came through over the tannoy asking the Liverpool fans to sit down on the grounds of safety.

Did they really think an announcement like that was gonna work? :D

Its happened to us a few times like, I remember at Cheltenham the PA in the second half saying "this is a message to Newcastle fans, please do not run on the pitch if Shearer scores"

Arguably the funniest one i've heard :D

If Boro fans stayed in their seats until a goal's scored, they wouldn't stand up at all this season tbh.

Presumably when the crowd has shrunk to 500 people, Sue and their ilk will be happy because the stewards will be able to do their job properly.

Got to be a fake, it mentions "constant noise" driving fans mad, theres no chance of constant noise at The Riverside unless you count the noise of people leaving early and slamming their seats as they go!

Aye constant noise is a little hopeful. Usually it's fairly peaceful there.

Seems fair enough to me. When did football fans feel they could start ignoring the laws imposed for everyone's safety and stand anyway? :mellow: What about eldery spectators and young children sitting behind who then also have to stand just so they can see the game. I agree it's better when standing but the Taylor report was filed for a reason. Looks like Middlesborogh are just trying to cover their own backs here which is fair enough, it gives them some leverage when the FA or UEFA come calling to hit them with fines and sanctions.

I see Gibson has his face on the front of that. It speaks volumes that the only positive thing about that shitty club is it's chairman, and he has to have his cupon on the banner at the top of the page as a promotion of the club.

Then you consider our 'great' club. What positives do we posess? :D