The Newcastle - Tottenham animosity

dave_prso9

Danny B

and waddle, gascoigne, ginola, chas n dave, steve perryman, gerry francis, harry redknapp, ossie ardiles, crap attendances, media bias just off the top of my head like!

Yeah, I was only messing....

I don't even hate spuds, I don't really think about them. They're just another team like Charlton or Weymouth.

Danny B

and waddle, gascoigne, ginola, chas n dave, steve perryman, gerry francis, harry redknapp, ossie ardiles, crap attendances, media bias just off the top of my head like!

I don't even hate spuds, I don't really think about them. They're just another team like Charlton or Weymouth.

i always wanted man city to beat them in the 82 (?) cup final and i guess they've never done anything since then for me to start liking them, arrogant cockney bastards B)

Danny B

i always wanted man city to beat them in the 82 (?) cup final and i guess they've never done anything since then for me to start liking them, arrogant cockney bastards B)

Still, who could resist this eh?

Gawd bless em.

Ironic that the two players flanking Dave while he's playing bass is Ossie and Chris Hughton - two people who lead NUFC during two periods of pathetic ownership.

He's a Rangers fan you fucking tool :lol:

As is everybody who has responded? The inferiority complex on here in regards to spurs is palpable.

Edited by Danny B

Danny B

Pretty much. I doubt anyone would talk about Spurs otherwise, or any more than other Prem clubs as it were.

ha ha I suggest you look back to before I joined.

I find it weird how obsessed Newcastle fans are.

Danny B

Pretty much. I doubt anyone would talk about Spurs otherwise, or any more than other Prem clubs as it were.

Are you clever enough to have done that on purpose? Hmm...

Danny B

Are you clever enough to have done that on purpose? Hmm...

I'm surprised you're even questioning that one... :lol:

Sky Sports is run by a Spurs fan and according to a mate who worked there for 7 years, he only appoints other Spurs fans to senior positions.

Not saying it translates into editorial policy but at least confirms the view they're all twats.

Sky Sports is run by a Spurs fan and according to a mate who worked there for 7 years, he only appoints other Spurs fans to senior positions.

Not saying it translates into editorial policy but at least confirms the view they're all twats.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have never heard such ridiculous conspiracy tripe in my life. If anything the media are biased against Spurs. We don't fit into the category of top four darlings or plucky underdogs. At least you have the "best fans in the world" myth that Sky like to propagate.

I can think of at least two occasions in the last couple of years when the commentators on Sky Sports have openly displayed displeasure when we have scored in the dying moments. Andy Gray against West Ham in the 4-3 game and when Pav scored the goal that took us into the CC final against Burnley.

To be fair I think everyone wanted Burnley to win that match - because they pissed on you and deserved to win.

We scored more goals than them over two legs. end of story.

Quite frankly I don't get it either, as I really couldn't give a fuck about Spurs. I think some of the people who seem to have a hard on about them are canny sad tbh.