Stinger!

Kid Dynamite

Fucking hell - needs a warning before viewing...

Do the words Fracture du Tibia mean nothing to you!?!?

The still on the front of the vid kinda gives it away :(

Really? :(

image1dlr.jpg

Really? :razz:

image1dlr.jpg

Aye, mine does that if I pause it just after ive pressed play too :nufc: Otherwise it has a big play button in the middle with a still of the tackle :( Good try though, the red buffered line kinda gives it away too

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Really? :razz:

image1dlr.jpg

Aye, mine does that if I pause it just after ive pressed play too :nufc: Otherwise it has a big play button in the middle with a still of the tackle :( Good try though, the red buffered line kinda gives it away too

Gives what away? Jesus you're such a fucking cock! That's what I see you retard! :nufc:

Are you actually keeping up this charade to make a point. Anyone else on this page can back me up. Youtube videos have a big play button in the middle. This one has a picture of the tackle on the front. The only way you can get what you posted is to press play and then pause. Get a life man

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Kids stuff that man.

I've had worse injuries playing with my 4 year old cousin.

Seriously though OUCH!

Check this one out, possible the most freaky thing I have ever seen in football:

Bloke gets a whack in the head and he temporarily goes nuts on the pitch!

Check this one out, possible the most freaky thing I have ever seen in football:

Bloke gets a whack in the head and he temporarily goes nuts on the pitch!

The magic of youtube: music plus video description makes it very very lol :(

Are you actually keeping up this charade to make a point. Anyone else on this page can back me up. Youtube videos have a big play button in the middle. This one has a picture of the tackle on the front. The only way you can get what you posted is to press play and then pause. Get a life man

Untitled.jpg

On yours maybe - it's not what i'm seeing though. :(

Straight up as well - no wind up. I've had issues with YouTube on this laptop in the past so I'm not in the least bit surprised it's coming out differently...

Untitled.jpg

On yours maybe - it's not what i'm seeing though. :huh:

Straight up as well - no wind up. I've had issues with YouTube on this laptop in the past so I'm not in the least bit surprised it's coming out differently...

It didn't come up on my pc at work. It won't work at all on my home one.