Gay people

Christmas Tree

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of the over-the-top camp, the flamboyantly effeminate gay men. Feather Bowers, squealing and lip pursing nonsense. I reckon half of my reaction is down to them stealing the limelight...

Scientology (can't actually believe any fucker takes that seriously btw :lol: ) claims to be able to 'de-program' gay behaviour or whatever doesn't it? Explains why it's popular in Hollywood though.

Scientology (can't actually believe any fucker takes that seriously btw :lol: ) claims to be able to 'de-program' gay behaviour or whatever doesn't it? Explains why it's popular in Hollywood though.

It's why Cruise (apt name) joined.

No shit? I wasn't alluding to him or anything :icon_lol:

Edited by alex

No shit? I wasn't alluding to him or anything <_<

His lawyers are eveywhere. :icon_lol:

Their god is a cylon* apparently.

*Parky is not denigrating the scientology religion but partaking in light hearted banter. Parky would like to make it clear that people have a right to chose any religion they please. ¥

*Parky is not denigrating the scientology religion but partaking in light hearted banter. Parky would like to make it clear that people have a right to chose any religion they please. ¥

Surprised you're not a member tbh.

Surprised you're not a member tbh.

Too expensive or I'd be in like a shot. :nufc:

It's a funny one like. I've got a few gay mates who are absolute screamers, but by and large I tend to get on far better with lads who wouldn't set your gaydar pinging at all. I'm sure some people play up the campness, but it's obviously ingrained to a certain extent.

It's a funny one like. I've got a few gay mates who are absolute screamers, but by and large I tend to get on far better with lads who wouldn't set your gaydar pinging at all. I'm sure some people play up the campness, but it's obviously ingrained to a certain extent.

Strangely I've noticed I'm more attracted to the mincers. FWIW I think you have the balance just right.

Strangely I've noticed I'm more attracted to the mincers. FWIW I think you have the balance just right.

Can't believe he's gay tbh. The clip of him. :lol:

I think it's camp gays that "frighten" straight men - no matter how intellectually I state my tolerance I think at an instinctive level a lot of blokes (including me) find feminised men a bit unnatural. I don't really like that word as its a bit too political and I believe the concept of "unnatural" is wrong but it still seems like the right word.

I think it's camp gays that "frighten" straight men - no matter how intellectually I state my tolerance I think at an instinctive level a lot of blokes (including me) find feminised men a bit unnatural. I don't really like that word as its a bit too political and I believe the concept of "unnatural" is wrong but it still seems like the right word.

I'm totally the opp.

I find after the 7th pint I begin to wonder if I could get away with banging one. :lol:

I agree, one of my biggest phobias is getting gang raped by a car full of mincers. My only comfort is that my poor dress sense combined with ugliness will keep them at bay, however I suppose Gays get beer goggles too. :lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

I agree, one of my biggest phobias is getting gang raped by a car full of mincers. My only comfort is that my poor dress sense combined with ugliness will keep them at bay, however I suppose Gays get beer goggles too. :lol:

Aye apparently Parky gets 'gay beer goggles' too.

Try saying that pissed up with a length in yer gob.

Gay gear gagles? :icon_lol:

Have you tried?

Just been on yahoo answers with, "why do gay men talk funny". Top answer was...

I believe you are referring to the fact that there are many gay men whose voices are higher pitched than a lot of other men. This is a direct causality to the very reason people are born gay. The hormone bath in their mother's womb determines things like that.

Answer number two was a very confusing...

Don't really know. Like some have stated not all gays (men) speak with a lisp. One of your answerers stated that there are a lot of dudes that have a lisp, yet aren't gay. I'd have to disagree with that. If you've got dental problems or a structural defect you might develop or have a lisp. Even at that it doesn't have the same sound. It's just anecdotal on my part, but everyone that had that lisp, without a dental or physical problem, ended up coming out or something that demonstrated their persuasion.

Have you tried?

Are you offering?

This is a serious question and is not meant to be offensive to gay people.

What is with mincing (don't know it's proper name). Is it a "she" gay thing or is it hereditary?

Just had two young lads (18 is) in the car who were mincing for England.

Naturally there are lots of gay people out there who don't mince.

Any guideance would be appreciated.

So mincing is like acting super-gay, right?

I don't know a ton of gay people, but I think the mincers are no different than extreme kids with the big rings in their ears or Wall Street wannabe types who are talking IMPORTENT BIZNESS on their cell phone while I'm in line at the gas station waiting to pay for a Diet Dew.

Some folks don't have much of a personal identity, so they decide to marry themselves to the idea of how society views whatever role they've chosen for themselves. Invariably, they get it wrong by overdoing it because it's more about how they want to be perceived by society rather than just being themselves.

I'm not a doctor or a genecticist or whatever, but I can't imagine that in uncivilized areas of the world there are gay men prancing about. Are there men being gay? Sure, probably. I do think biology has a large amount of determination in one's sexual orientation, but to think somewhere in the Amazon there are gay dudes walking around with bent wrists stalking pumas with blowguns or whatever... I don't buy that.

Edited by Cid_MCDP

What is with mincing (don't know it's proper name). Is it a "she" gay thing or is it hereditary?

I don't know a ton of gay people, but I think the mincers are no different than extreme kids with the big rings in their ears or Wall Street wannabe types who are talking IMPORTENT BIZNESS on their cell phone while I'm in line at the gas station waiting to pay for a Diet Dew.

Some folks don't have much of a personal identity, so they decide to marry themselves to the idea of how society views whatever role they've chosen for themselves. Invariably, they get it wrong by overdoing it because it's more about how they want to be perceived by society rather than just being themselves.

I'm not a doctor or a genecticist or whatever, but I can't imagine that in uncivilized areas of the world there are gay men prancing about. Are there men being gay? Sure, probably. I do think biology has a large amount of determination in one's sexual orientation, but to think somewhere in the Amazon there are gay dudes walking around with bent wrists stalking pumas with blowguns or whatever... I don't buy that.

Lovely image :lol:

Lovely image :lol:

Well, seriously. You know what I mean, right? Lols.

(Prolly canny with the blowguns though, TBH.) :icon_lol:

I disagree actually. A lot of boys seem to become really camp before they really have any notion of their sexuality. You're implying its an act, I'm sure it isn't.