Random games you've been to

Guest Stevie

Been to see Hearts and hibs a couple of times. Went to one Edinburgh derby, and saw Hearts play Livingston and Celtic, and Hibs play Gretna and Kilmarnock. Went to see Leicester a few times, and also took in Burton Albion against Morecambe when I was down there.

Been to Blackpool and York for football too, but it was years ago and can't remember who they were playing.

Been to Old Trafford quite a few times when I was in Manchester. Highlights include when Horseface missed that penalty and when Porto knocked them out of the European Cup.

Went to see Hibs v Morton back in 1988 - Goram was in goal for Hibs, punted the ball downfield and it ended up in the opposition net. <_<

Went to Bristol Rovers v Stockport on Saturday with 2 other newcastle fans and 2 wolves fans. We are trying to do the 92 grounds so we do this sort of thing 2 or 3 times a season when newcastle aren't playing. Earlier this season we did Shrewsbury v Port Vale (Vale fans were superb) and Lincoln v Barnet

We always research some decent pubs before we go, its basically a pub crawl with a game thrown in. We always go in the away end as well, this time with 280 Stockport fans.

Identified some good boozers for the Bristol City game next season!

I was one of them Newcastle fans <_<

This season I have been to:

Yeovil v Walsall

Shrewsbury v Port Vale

Bristol Rovers v Stockport County

(all with brummiemag1)

Also, I go and see Darlington a few times. This year I've been to:

Walsall v Darlington

Wycombe v Darlington

One of my best mates is a Sheff Wed fan and we used to go and see them at least once a season, never in the PL though. Considering how bad they've been (and I've seen some shockers there) I've always found the atmosphere to be alreet. The Spion Kop especially, although they really need to get rid of that fucking band.

Used to go and see Blackpool with me dad if we were there for the illuminations and they were at home.

Went to see Sparta Prague V Banik Ostrava on my mates stag do and it was scary, scary, shit. Massive riot police presence and a canny bit of trouble, got charged by the away fans going in and the riot police just cracked skull after skull. Had loads of shit thrown at us and there was loads of fighting between fans in the ground. Sparta got beat that day and in doing so lost the title to Slavia..which went down well you can imagine. Funny, because when I look back at pictures we took that day it looks like a sunny calm day inside the ground..

My old man took me and my brother to Poole Town v Southampton in the very early in 1980 because he said he wanted us to see Kevin Keegan play before he retired from playing, impressing on us what a great player he was.....later that year we moved north, and KK followed 18 months later and we saw the great man every other week :razz:

We lived near Berwick so I was at Shielfield a lot as a youngster too

And I lived on Easter Road in Edinburgh too so it was Hibs when I wasn't watching the Toon trying to keep out of divi 3 in the early 90s......You could watch the CCS (Hibs casuals) ambush groups of away fans from our second floor flat, which was often more entertaining than the football.....until they started using petrol bombs and CS gas.....bit naughty that like :lol:

Carlisle v Cant Remember 1984ish. I was playing for North Tyneside v Carlisle boys in the morning (2-3 iirc) and we got taken to the Carlisle match, we sat in the stand with the everton first team as they were playing them in the cup the week after.

That was fairly random.

Morton v Aberdeen in the Scottish League Cup (I think) in the mid 90s.

It was 3-3 at full time with Billy Dodds having scored a hat-trick for Aberdeen. Aberdeen ending up winning 7-3 after extra time and Dean Windass scored all 4 extra time goals. He was still fat back then.