HONESTY IS ONLY WAY AT ST JAMES'

Douggy B

you cannot ban the lad for being a tw*t. It's not the TT way. Is it? ;)

You've made it this far (sorry but that was too easy)

So easy it didn't make sense? :mellow:

you cannot ban the lad for being a tw*t. It's not the TT way. Is it? :mellow:

HOW!!

You little shit.

Bobby fought the Germans for you. Now show a bit respect or you'll get a clip.

you cannot ban the lad for being a tw*t. It's not the TT way. Is it? :mellow:

HOW!!

You little shit.

Bobby fought the Germans for you. Now show a bit respect or you'll get a clip.

Ban the eel eating, flat beer drinking, sparkly buttoned cunt.

Danny you're the daft cunt scouring the net for anything vaguely anti-NUFC then copy/pasting it onto an NUFC forum. So, yes, I blame you.

Oh he gets better than that, you wanna see his NUFC articles on wikipedia :mellow:

Danny you're the daft cunt scouring the net for anything vaguely anti-NUFC then copy/pasting it onto an NUFC forum. So, yes, I blame you.

Oh he gets better than that, you wanna see his NUFC articles on wikipedia :mellow:

This is a new one on me....linky?

;)<_<<_<

Cat well and truly out the bag.

Nasty I.P address! Nasty! :aye:

;)<_<<_<

Did your mum not tell you what happens when you lie Tom?

<_<<_<:aye:

Did your mum not tell you what happens when you lie Tom?

That didnt happen in every family Danny ;)

In Alan Shearer's last England match he was cautioned for diving as his team lost in Euro 2000.

That summed up his final years in the white shirt: he conned people.

Fans believed the act, as he chugged about looking like an England centre-forward, only slower.

But he was a busted flush long before he realised he could not get away with it any longer.

When he announced that he was going to work “in the media” I hoped he would interview people who were as unco-operative as he had been, but he opted for the Match of the Day sofa, and again that summed him up – taking the comfy option.

Well, that was what I thought until he became manager of Newcastle two days before they played Chelsea.

A more calculating man would have waited at least until that fixture was out of the way, but it is apparent that Shearer really does care about the club.

He is risking his reputation to try to stave off relegation. I was wrong about him.

He has done a brave and selfless thing. And when he fails to keep Newcatle out of the Championship, their fans will have a chance to show that I am wrong about all that “special club, special people” tosh.

It was summed up on Match of the Day Two by the local paper’s chief sports writer, Lee Ryder, who said: “No disrespect to them (sic) places but we don’t want to be going to Plymouth, Blackpool and Barnsley.”

Well, actually Plymouth is a great away trip. There’s an excellent Chinese restaurant on the Ho.

Tell me again how this is defending the Spurs? - Surely you have better things to do with your life, I hear the Klan is up and running again, should go to their forums and ask for advice on your next Sol Campbell chant.

Edited by Wally

This is a new one on me....linky?

Rumbled ;)

Utterly obsessed.

I'm starting to think Danny could in fact be the second account of one of the admins on here, drumming up that bit more reaction on the forum by posting shite on a regular basis - I can't see how else he'd still be here :mellow:

I'm starting to think Danny could in fact be the second account of one of the admins on here, drumming up that bit more reaction on the forum by posting shite on a regular basis - I can't see how else he'd still be here :lol:

He's probably mentally ill :lol:

I'm starting to think Danny could in fact be the second account of one of the admins on here, drumming up that bit more reaction on the forum by posting shite on a regular basis - I can't see how else he'd still be here :lol:

He's probably mentally ill :lol:

What you sayin', Danny B is Fop??