Official Match Thread: Stoke 1-1 Newcastle United

JawD

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. terrible, just terrible. none of your players look like they want to win. neither does your manager who has put out a shocking squad with no interest in scoring.

Aye, right. A manager who trained to play three up front today. Fuck off.

I remember earlier in the year, I came here and said that you guys should sell both Owen and Martins. I said that your midfield is so bad that they will never create chances, so what's the point having strikers like that up front? I said sell them, get some money, buy some midfielders and play with some more average strikers. Everyone bashed me and called me a lunatic. Now today, Shearer has said the same thing, that there's no point having players like Owen and Martins up front if you can't create anything for them. I agree 100%. Football games are won and lost in midfield, and yours is nonexistent.

I remember earlier in the year, I came here and said that you guys should sell both Owen and Martins. I said that your midfield is so bad that they will never create chances, so what's the point having strikers like that up front? I said sell them, get some money, buy some midfielders and play with some more average strikers. Everyone bashed me and called me a lunatic. Now today, Shearer has said the same thing, that there's no point having players like Owen and Martins up front if you can't create anything for them. I agree 100%. Football games are won and lost in midfield, and yours is nonexistent.

Simple as that eh? :lol:

Ok and now you can fuck off perhaps?

:lol:

Football, a game won without decent strikers

Okay. Now that we've established you manage barca, can you please fuck off.

Edited by snakehips

Fucks sake. Mother in law walks past and asks if we are winning. So I snap "no" at her and fucking wife has a go at me for snapping!! Will everyone not really interested in football just fuck off!

shola take that fucking lead out your boots and fuck off you waste me fucking space

We get the idea! :lol:

:lol:

Have you got a point you little prick?

:lol: My auntie does anger management sessions very cheap.

yes, beattie and fuller strike fear into the hearts of opposing defenders don't they?

Listen fuck face, do you know anything about football? Anything about Stoke? Anything about their home record?

Didnt think so, now fuck off.

has anyone noticed the subs on bikes on the touchline? They'll be fucked when they come on lol thats why shola is not on the bench, he'd fucking fall off