Official Match Thread: Stoke 1-1 Newcastle United

JawD

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results are piling up in our favour here... so I fully expect complete disappointment in 90 minutes time.

:lol: I broken heartedly agree

Why the FUCK! is Duff starting?

I'm glad he had the guts to drop Collocini but otherwise it's the usual consevative crap in terms of team selections we've put up with for years now. Managers too afraid to drop the likes of Duff or Ameobi in favour of trying younger players. At least Ranger is one the bench but I think we'd all prefer Carroll up front in favor of Shola, in fact I'd prefer Shearer as he is now instead of Shola.

Why the FUCK! is Duff starting?

I'm glad he had the guts to drop Collocini but otherwise it's the usual consevative crap in terms of team selections we've put up with for years now. Managers too afraid to drop the likes of Duff or Ameobi in favour of trying younger players. At least Ranger is one the bench but I think we'd all prefer Carroll up front in favor of Shola, in fact I'd prefer Shearer as he is now instead of Shola.

I would have put vukcic on the bench and slung him on when it goes tits up - he looked really good the other night against man city reserves and he has the added advantage over and above our midfield in that he can pick a pass (forward)

Martins out with a groin problem but at the ground, pulled out at 11am this morning.

Edit: Shearer making the point a couple of time that it was Martins who ruled himself out.

Edited by ewerk