Stevie says...

smoggeordie

Stevie, I've replied to your PM - this isn't going to be dragged out in the public areas. However a comment I will extend to all members is that it is imperative that you ensure that the email address you list in your registration is a current address that you regularly monitor. This field can be updated at ANY time.

If not, then important messages / announcements cannot be picked up and incidents such as this occur.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Stevie, I've replied to your PM - this isn't going to be dragged out in the public areas. However a comment I will extend to all members is that it is imperative that you ensure that the email address you list in your registration is a current address that you regularly monitor. This field can be updated at ANY time.

If not, then important messages / announcements cannot be picked up and incidents such as this occur.

Because you won't be able to find anything incriminating? Wacky, good lad though he seems, has crossed the border so far loads of times he's not just in another country, but actually in another timezone, but he's alright cos he's one of the Trent Posse, but ah no fuck Stevie. Well you've won, unless I get an apology which won't happen.

While the rest of us are hoping that it's disabled immediately.

Yet you PM me telling me how I have lived the place up and made it better.

I thought you were going to propose at one point.

It seems that the Fopitis is spreading.

Stevie just told me he's posted 6 times and the admin moderating his posts and not posting them, he said he hopes Jimbo is proud of himself, making a name for himself like the ref who sent Kevin Moran off in the 1985 FA Cup Final.

HA HA

Stevie just told me he's posted 6 times and the admin moderating his posts and not posting them, he said he hopes Jimbo is proud of himself, making a name for himself like the ref who sent Kevin Moran off in the 1985 FA Cup Final.

HA HA

He said he wasn't posting again as well so you have to take that with a pinch of salt.

I must admit I do enjoy your posts, it makes this place more interesting. There is only so much Newcastle stuff you can talk about.

Free love for all. :o (Sammy might get jealous though :o)

HA HA

He said something else as well which is why I haven't approved it.

He plays nicely, his posts will be approved and perhaps moderation will be dropped. At the moment, not a chance!

I must admit I do enjoy your posts, it makes this place more interesting. There is only so much Newcastle stuff you can talk about.

While clicking on that quote link actually takes you to my post earlier in this thread saying that I hope you're banned.

It's hard to believe that you actually enjoy spending your day doing this shit.

While clicking on that quote link actually takes you to my post earlier in this thread saying that I hope you're banned.

If you can show me how to link to a PM, I will do it.

HA HA

He plays nicely, his posts will be approved and perhaps moderation will be dropped. At the moment, not a chance!

Post moderation? It's a bit N-Oish isn't it?

Let him post what he wants, he knows the rules. If he breaks them then ban him again, it'll be his own fault.

Feel free to post a screenshot.

Feel free to post a screenshot.

Well Danny reckons he doesn't know anything about his updating various wikipedia articles relating to NUFC so you can take anything he says with a pinch of salt too.

This whole saga's been a bit saddening tbh, I'm quite disappointed with this board of late and it's policies - a shame because I've felt quite at home here for a long time.

HA HA

Let him post what he wants, he knows the rules. If he breaks them then ban him again, it'll be his own fault.

No it's a bit Toontastic-ish actually :o The difference is we can see what he's trying to post and for the time being moderation is obviously the correct decision.

Banning (permanently) will be the next stage - but it's our decision, not yours.

This whole saga's been a bit saddening tbh, I'm quite disappointed with this board of late and it's policies - a shame because I've felt quite at home here for a long time.

Divulge - I'm quite interested to hear this in detail.

HA HA

No it's a bit Toontastic-ish actually :o The difference is we can see what he's trying to post and for the time being moderation is obviously the correct decision.

Banning (permanently) will be the next stage - but it's our decision, not yours.

I was only making a fucking point, no need to come across like a dickhead.