Stevie says...

smoggeordie

Stevie says:

Nick and you can tell them, if they want to allow wums from other clubs, wums full stop, racists, people that know fuck all about football, kids, fucking mackems, people with nothing to say on that forum, while banning me without even having the decency to tell me why I'm banned, well fuck them, i've posted my last post on that board, some of them will be happy but fuck them if that's their attitute

:mellow:

Edited by smoggeordie

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was beginning to find some of the Jewish abuse directed at DannyB a little tasteless myself mind. The lad may be a cunt but to insinuate he's a Jew and associate a whole race of people with shite wummery is too far IMO.

I was beginning to find some of the Jewish abuse directed at DannyB a little tasteless myself mind. The lad may be a cunt but to insinuate he's a Jew and associate a whole race of people with shite wummery is too far IMO.

It's a religion not a race. :mellow:

If it's open season on bannings, how about we have a purge on some of the scum sucking molluscs who spoil it for everybody else by constantly derailing threads or who are only here on the wind up and have outstayed their welcome?

Poor Tom, he's a good lad when you get know him :mellow:

As the target of most of this I have to say I don't think he actually means half of what he comes out with.

Its just a case of exaggeration for affect, there are a lot more offensive people on here.

A but hypocritical as well when you consider THAT flag is available for all to use.

Edited by Danny B

As the target of most of this I have to say I dont think he actually means half of what he comes out with.

Its just a case of exageration for affect, there are a lot more offensive people on here.

A but hypochritical as well when you consider THAT flag is available for all to use.

The flag was a joke relating to N-O mods being 'Nazis' btw. Probably should be removed though imo.

Seriously though, I know you've been rimming each other lately but the bit in bold :mellow:

As the target of most of this I have to say I dont think he actually means half of what he comes out with.

Its just a case of exageration for affect, there are a lot more offensive people on here.

A but hypochritical as well when you consider THAT flag is available for all to use.

The flag was a joke relating to N-O mods being 'Nazis' btw. Probably should be removed though imo.

Seriously though, I know you've been rimming each other lately but the bit in bold :mellow:

Wacky for one. Theres some other chief as well who likes THOSE jokes, cant remember his name though.

I just laugh at Stevie now.

Wacky for one. Theres some other chief as well who likes THOSE jokes, cant remember his name though.

I just laugh at Stevie now.

Get a room!

Steve100%geordieunlikethoseOOTcunts@hotmail.com says:

Nick and you can tell them, if they want to allow wums from other clubs, wums full stop, racists, people that know fuck all about football, kids, fucking mackems, people with nothing to say on that forum, while banning me without even having the decency to tell me why I'm banned, well fuck them, i've posted my last post on that board, some of them will be happy but fuck them if that's their attitute

:mellow:

Just out of interest Smog, why've you posted this? ;)