Stevie says...

smoggeordie

Stevie man, you've the c-word in your sig :o

Don't give people a stick to beat you with.

Are we not to use the work cunt now? There was a lull a while ago from using it - due to Cath's remonstrations - but it drifted back into many posts since. I can see Cath's (and anyone else's for that matter) point of view, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds no problem with it's use.

That's not your decision to make. :o

judge%20dredd%20320x240.jpg

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie man, you've the c-word in your sig :o

Are we not to use the work cunt now? There was a lull a while ago from using it - due to Cath's remonstrations - but it drifted back into many posts since. I can see Cath's (and anyone else's for that matter) point of view, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds no problem with it's use.

That's not your decision to make. :o

Wrong, Fop. Unlike you, I know my own mind, so I know when I find something unpleasant or not. If you had highlighted my whole post, you would have been correct in saying that the decision about the 'c' word's use was not my decision.

:o

I think it's time to draw a line under this episode, while I don't agree that what I have said is specifically wrong or worthy of a ban, I fully understand the desire of the moderators which is to project Toontastic in a positive light without anything which could put the site under the negative scrutiny of external sources. The site is firmly behind the NUSC, and it's not far fetched to say members of the press (A few times Anal has quoted things I've put on this site, there was one in particular stat I posted on this site and I can't remember what it was, the next day Anal quoted it in the paper) and even the powers that be read this site. So I understand the need to keep the site as whiter than white as possible, and there's no connotation there before people start bleating on. This is not a climb down from anyone, but the matter is now closed.

If you'd said that to start with and acted on the polite warnings instead of claiming you'd been so badly done to, knew of no reason why you'd been banned and hadn't been warned in the past this wouldn't have been the issue it has become.

The above post is still hilariously you all over btw. Not saying that's entirely a bad thing.

Stevie man, you've the c-word in your sig :icon_lol:

That's not your decision to make. :panic:

Wrong, Fop. Unlike you, I know my own mind, so I know when I find something unpleasant or not. If you had highlighted my whole post, you would have been correct in saying that the decision about the 'c' word's use was not my decision.

:)

Well you continued the parody quite well, anyway, without realising it Fop guesses. :D

I think it's time to draw a line under this episode, while I don't agree that what I have said is specifically wrong or worthy of a ban, I fully understand the desire of the moderators which is to project Toontastic in a positive light without anything which could put the site under the negative scrutiny of external sources. The site is firmly behind the NUSC, and it's not far fetched to say members of the press (A few times Anal has quoted things I've put on this site, there was one in particular stat I posted on this site and I can't remember what it was, the next day Anal quoted it in the paper) and even the powers that be read this site. So I understand the need to keep the site as whiter than white as possible, and there's no connotation there before people start bleating on. This is not a climb down from anyone, but the matter is now closed.

If you'd said that to start with and acted on the polite warnings instead of claiming you'd been so badly done to, knew of no reason why you'd been banned and hadn't been warned in the past this wouldn't have been the issue it has become.

The above post is still hilariously you all over btw. Not saying that's entirely a bad thing.

The "this is not a climb down" when it clearly is amuses me like. It's just so childish :D Never mind like, got to agree, it'd be a much duller place if he didn't post here. It's like a small hit of entertainment (in one way, or another) everytime he posts.

That is not your decision. It is closed when I stop bumping it. :D Cung

OK, Next up Wackys avatar. If were going to do this, how about we do it properly?

There might be a reference to The Producers in the film thread. Best lock that too.

OK, Next up Wackys avatar. If were going to do this, how about we do it properly?

There might be a reference to The Producers in the film thread. Best lock that too.

Jesus fuck this sheet is getting outta hand. :D

Don't be a mug Alex.

Theres also a fella with Bosnich doing that salute to the Spurs fans.

All these things are more offensive than what Stevie has been charged with.

As I say, its up to the admin to get their house in order before banning others.

Conformity for all. :D

war is peace

freedom is slavery

ignorance is strength

Don't be a mug Alex.

As I say, its up to the admin to get their house in order before banning others.

In all honesty Danny, that's just your opinion. Which counts for very little on here :D

Don't be a mug Alex.

In all honesty Danny, that's just your opinion. Which counts for very little on here :D

At least I have one Alex. You bring nothing to the party apart from making snide comments about others opinions.

I am glad fish mugged you in the match thread.